Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,101  
I'd suggest getting a dog training book and they largely all say the same thing. If you trian your dogs to do various commands, then they will look to you for protection. Dogs in general will bit other dogs and poeple, when they think you the owner, aren't up to the challenge of pack protection.
he is definitely worse with my gf then with me … he as gone a long way in the last 2 years but yes … he is just not playful.

/ Dog pics #4,102  
he is definitely worse with my gf then with me … he as gone a long way in the last 2 years but yes … he is just not playful.
Some dogs just aren't into playing and I'm not sure you can change that. Are you afraid he will bit the GF?

/ Dog pics #4,103  
Some dogs just aren't into playing and I'm not sure you can change that. Are you afraid he will bit the GF?
yeah that’s what i am thinking first time i deal with that kind of dog … ho no no i am not afraid of that, he would never bite her or me but maybe a kid that bugs him too much tho or like i said other high energy dog but he is not violent or agressive per say, he demand his space tho he his doing it without bitting if he can but he dose the gesture like if he would after one warning ( showing his K9’s ) and after one gesture he would nip i am sure … like when we cut his nails we have to muzzle him because he would nip without hurting us but yes he would, just like he will eventually nip Laika i am sure when she try to steal his food or play with his tails just hopefully she grow a bit before it happens … I don’t thinks i should be worried about it, we are keeping a close eye on him in the mean time … 24h so far of them being together he warn her a few time be he didn’t nip her yet.

/ Dog pics #4,104  
yeah that’s what i am thinking first time i deal with that kind of dog … ho no no i am not afraid of that, he would never bite her or me but maybe a kid that bugs him too much tho or like i said other high energy dog but he is not violent or agressive per say, he demand his space tho he his doing it without bitting if he can but he dose the gesture like if he would after one warning ( showing his K9’s ) and after one gesture he would nip i am sure … like when we cut his nails we have to muzzle him because he would nip without hurting us but yes he would, just like he will eventually nip Laika i am sure when she try to steal his food or play with his tails just hopefully she grow a bit before it happens … I don’t thinks i should be worried about it, we are keeping a close eye on him in the mean time … 24h so far of them being together he warn her a few time be he didn’t nip her yet.
This is what is called an unsocialized dog. You need to get help, or buy a book.

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #4,105  
Out today. Might be the last time on skis?
P1050800.jpg

Ski trail is getting a tad wet. 😁
P1050804.jpg

No idea why wally was on the other side of the creek but I caught him coming back. I wish I could leap like that!
P1050826.jpg

500ft later, we take the bridge. Awful scary for a certain puppy!
P1050834.jpg

Canadian Yew. This is southern exposed section and the last ski here for the season.
P1050823.jpg

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #4,107  
Yes, but
it takes so long for the multiple full size pics to load..... well I just move on.....
Do everyone that has slow internet a break.... load the pics in "thumbnail" size. They load much quicker and if someone is interested, they just touch on the picture and it goes full size!

/ Dog pics #4,108  
Our Shepherd has a fan club in the neighborhood. 4 sets of neighbors kids and grandkids, plus a couple adults, and 1 little old lady who has lingering effects from a stroke.

They all have to greet her and give her lots of petting.

The lady with the stroke starts calling (hi big lady) to her when she sees us out for a walk. So we'll stop in so gypsy can get her hug and scratches.

That lady just lights up with a great big smile.