TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,033  
Yes of course you should know!! :D

'72 Nova

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,034  
Used the BX and homemade forks to move pieces of an old pool deck into the shop for demolition. I'll re-use the lumber to build a dock.
is this a homemade fork set-up? I really like the execution. Can you post some other shots of it?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,035  
Yes it is, been using the same forks since 2013.

I'll find some videos and my old thread and reply asap

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,036  
Here is my thread, be sure to go all the way to the last few posts because I had to redesign them and that's what I am still using to this day. I'll try and do another video about them.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,038  
Yeah Youtube makes money for him, TBN not... other than free indirect advertising I suppose.
Really? I know this is an old post but I’m really surprised at your comments. If you removed the money from YouTube there would only be about ten channels Left. That said I guess you do your job for charity. Your didnt seem to mind me doing a video on your Click Bond did you?
We haven’t made a video in over four months and yes when we have we let people know about our products and I bet you watched ever friggen one of them.
In four years we’ve gone through two major expansions, added thousands in new tooling and haven’t had a week off in five years.

As for why I don’t spend any time on the forums anymore. We’ll time is a major factor and when I was here showing members my work and ideas a few went off and did them and never had the decency to even gave me credit for the idea. I bet you remember you were included in that and then you come on here back biting me. Great guy.

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,039  
Here's some "seat time" for you. I normally re-shape my back garden every year and this year was no different,

Resized-20220611-114837-S.jpg

With that done, I leveled it out,

Resized-20220611-120541-S.jpg

AND it was then, ready to plant,

Resized-20220611-150920-S.jpg

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,040  
What are you going to grow in that patch SR ?

I did the 1200 hr maintenance on the M5640 which included transmission oil/filter and front axle oil changes. Iv'e put this on before, 600 operating hrs ago I guess, but this is how I handle 42 Quarts of transmission oil. Put 3 buckets down over the bank and run a pipe from the drain pan to them.

P1010655(2).jpg

P1010658(2).jpg

I use a rattle syphon to refill the new oil. It's a lot slower then fuel which goes pretty quick. The hydraulic oil takes a little over 20 minutes for 5 gallons but there is lots of other stuff to be doing while that happens. And, I don't spill any or have to mess with getting a funnel into an impossible place.

P1010659(2).jpg

I have a geared transmission and I run run Rotella HD in it. I use SAE 80-90 gear oil in the front axle.

gg