TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,981  
So I got a little chance to play today. I recently acquired a 14" 30/30 barrel for my contender and thought I'd sight it in before dear season gets here. Brought my little carbine as well to make sure it was still on target. So a 30/30 Contender day. My carbine is pretty well dialed in but this is the first running of the pistol after putting the parts together.

Here's the toys

IMG_8185.JPG

And the set up

IMG_8183.JPG

First 3 shots with the carbine (I'll take it)
IMG_8184.JPG

Took a little more finagling with the pistol, but it seems to be minute of deer anyway.

IMG_8192.JPG

Oh, targets at 120 yards.. meant them to be at 100... but oh well.

And my playhouse this morning

IMG_8188.JPG

POW right in the Kisser!
IMG_8189.JPG

My new idea Tannerite post did not stand the test! 6x6 post with a 1/4 inch cap of aluminum on top

IMG_8190.JPG

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,982  
So I got a little chance to play today. I recently acquired a 14" 30/30 barrel for my contender and thought I'd sight it in before dear season gets here. Brought my little carbine as well to make sure it was still on target. So a 30/30 Contender day. My carbine is pretty well dialed in but this is the first running of the pistol after putting the parts together.

And my playhouse this morning

View attachment 756954
Love the Playhouse!!!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,985  
Hey Hunt...when you going to air condition the playhouse.???

I do not go out and play if it gets over 85*.

Nice playhouse even without the AC!!
Yeah, I would love to air condition it!! A bit expensive to do though! I do take a battery operated Dewalt fan with me if needed. And it was under 85* this morning, but humidity was 91% so I did not stay all that long. :oops:

Oh and thanks!!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,986  
Sea2.. what would be illegal about any of this?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,987  
Yeah, I would love to air condition it!! A bit expensive to do though! I do take a battery operated Dewalt fan with me if needed. And it was under 85* this morning, but humidity was 91% so I did not stay all that long. :oops:

Oh and thanks!!
In the words of our fearless leader..."Come on man!!!"

Go to Wally World buy a 5000 BTU piece of China junk for $160

Go to Harbor Freight and get more China junk...$380

78* here in Michigan and I am going out to shoot. Suck 2BU...LOL

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,989  
In the words of our fearless leader..."Come on man!!!"

Go to Wally World buy a 5000 BTU piece of China junk for $160

Go to Harbor Freight and get more China junk...$380

78* here in Michigan and I am going out to shoot. Suck 2BU...LOL
Well you forgot about putting actual windows in, and a couple doors, Then I would have to add some more framing to close it up.. and then, dont forget all the insulation to keep all that wonderful "coolness" in!!

Oh, and I have a Harbor Freight Predator Generator .. a 8700 watt unit that I've had for a number of years! Works great, I can power everything in my house up with it.. maybe not all at once, but everything is not all running all at once anyway. I ran wires out to one of my outbuildings and set it up out there, excellent set up and excellent generator by the way.

And it doesnt suck to be me... if it gets too warm, in the pool I go.. And I never have to plow snow anymore!:D:love:

DJI_0055.JPG

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,990  
And it doesnt suck to be me... if it gets too warm, in the pool I go.. And I never have to plow snow anymore!:D:love:

View attachment 756999
Beautiful place!!

As far as snow, I enjoy snow blowing or plowing...I'd miss it if I didn't have to do it at some point.
But, to each his own!!