Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,284  
Good evening all. 70ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, light breeze. Light wind some moderate gusts, sky partly cloudy, and high temp was 96ºF, HI 98ºF. Men's meeting to start, then pull sandburrs for 2 hours, got almost half a lawn bag. After lunch mow front yard, found few more sandburrs I missed, just need to trim now. Did get nap in and dinner at Mexican joint. Still messing with getting battery charged on boat.
Dennis sounds like you are getting useful info from Turbocad quickly. Hope you can figure out place to put house soon so you can mark out drive way,
Scaredy hope clients will take late calls. I understand about the tongue biting, hope wife can come home soon. Nice to hear you got some GS time.
Roy sorry to hear about possible relapse. Hope not as bad as last week.
Phil nice weather, sorry to hear about the glucosamine. Good go hear concert good. Hope tomato plants can hang in there.
Billy you have had some nice weather as well. hope caulking/ painting looking good.
Drew glad drive should not be as hard on blower as last winter. Sorry about school incident, hope Admin on top of it. Good to hear hot tub working out and good investment.
Buppies sorry about no rain, I feel for you, Texas has had a dry summer. Hope all is well at home
Paul hope you got home in time to mow.
Don glad job going good, glad you getting weekend off.
Ken glad you are getting fall weather, still more like summer here.
RNG hope you got some rain. Glad ride home went reasonably well. Weird about the voltage, Solid state regulator? Skunk should like cat food.
Frits deer may be getting acclimated to you. hope peppers turn out good.
Scotty sorry about heat return. Drove Clark forklifts, from 4K to 15K pound capacity.
PJ sorry about the heat. We will not get reprieve until next week.
Rich sorry about the leak, hope it is fixed. Interesting fix on the switch ;)
David have you gotten any info on your water quality? Hope diner was good.
Mark does not sound like fall yet.
Thomas I thought mud season was your favorite ;) glad you had short work day. Naps always good.
Dennis kitty looke relaxed, dealing with cone better?
Bird hope all is well at your house.
Drew thanks for history lesson.
Paul not much weight gain. Get mowing started?
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter and family drama, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy / RIP /condolences to Family, Roy /palpitations, /angina, /alligatoritus, /wife ankle, not get sick, Billy /wife back & hip, mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans and land purchase and development, / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery,Mike /spine injury and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,285  
Good morning all, cooler and rain in the forecast today
Cody is still sleeping. He does that well.
The deers as many as 15 or so showed up next to the house last evening to munch on chestnuts. They clean up what is on the ground and then wait for more to fall.
The walnuts are starting to come down as well and acorns from the large oak trees are falling. See pic of
IMG_1061.jpeg
a few of the large walnut trees

IMG_1067.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #156,286  
68 up to 87, but this afternoon a front may bring showers, 60s, and Autumn along with the equinox...down to 49 tonight.

Went to visit my mom (and wife) yesterday. Mom is much better, wife should be able to come home tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,287  
good morning all
cold front coming in today bringing heavy rain later this morning, but then clearing out and I'm seeing mid 40's night temps for a while.
Radishes will love this weather, remarkable how fast they grow.

M7040, you have a beautiful place. In NC I planted a nut orchard in addition to a fruit orchard, and some day that property will have a lot of pecans and other nuts coming down.
Sure takes a while to establish and need lots of room, those trees get pretty big.

going out to Vietnamese restaurant tonight with old friend, should be fun trying to figure out the menu. Similar to Thai?

finally hired a house cleaner, starts next week, every two weeks. Costs the same to clean this tiny cottage as it did my 3500sf home in NC, talk about wage difference.
what this means is I really have to clean up my accumulated piles, tidy up the house, particularly my office. Living alone easy to be a slob, no one yells at you, so good
I have to pick everything up regularly. Will try to get some of that done today since will be too wet to be outside.

hope you all have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,288  
71 high of 81 cold front comes thru still dry fall like tempers to stay for a while

wngsprd glad mom doing better

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #156,289  
68 outside, heading to upper 70's. Looks like the cooler weather is upon us.

Hope all have a great day and are on the mends if need be.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,290  
Happy 1st day of autumn.
61° and raining with a few boomers in the distance.

Nothing much going on, just enjoying life, family and friends. After this rain will probably need to mow I hope for the last time this season.

I’m way behind on this thread don’t know if can get up to date.

Roy, hope you and family feel better.

Prayers for those in need, our country and peace around the world.

Enjoy your day everyone