Cool Nature Photos

/ Cool Nature Photos #1,842  
Is that in Arkansas?
Oahu Hawaii. Been here a week with the wife for our 10 year anniversary.

Go home tomorrow night

We had a concierge at the resort hook us up with a map of the island and circled all the must see spots. We rented an old beat up jeep yesterday and did a marathon run around the island. It came out to half the price of an island tour and much more enjoyable.

/ Cool Nature Photos #1,843  

Go home tomorrow night

We had a concierge at the resort hook us up with a map of the island and circled all the must see spots. We rented an old beat up jeep yesterday and did a marathon run around the island. It came out to half the price of an island tour and much more enjoyable.
Happy Anniversary and keep the pictures coming.

/ Cool Nature Photos #1,844  
I’ve enjoyed the pics. I surprised my wife with trip to Maui for our 15th, that’s been awhile.

/ Cool Nature Photos #1,845  

Go home tomorrow night

Very nice! (y) Our in-laws flew themselves for their 50th, my wife, our two kids, and me for our 25th, and my sister in-law and her family for their 15th wedding anniversaries there back around 2010. We paid for hotels. We also rented a car and did a self guided tour around the island, as well as a few day trips.

Not many corn fields compared to Indiana. 😂

/ Cool Nature Photos #1,846  
I don't think I've ever seen Canadian Geese perch up high before.

geese-silo1.jpg

Last edited:
   / Cool Nature Photos #1,847  
Opened the barn door and ---. The boards I had in my hand instantly got thrown, but skunks seem to walk wherever they want, so just kept coming. The little ones stamp their little feet, then burrow in somewhere with only the working unit showing.

Attachments

• skunk1.jpg
    skunk1.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 68
  • skunk2.jpg
    skunk2.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 66
   / Cool Nature Photos #1,848  
Potters wasp. Provisioned with caterpillars.

Attachments

• potters wasp 2.jpg
    potters wasp 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 52
  • potters wasp 1.jpg
    potters wasp 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
   / Cool Nature Photos #1,849  
Carrion flower. Whatever is on it, only likes that plant at the moment.

Attachments

• carrion flower1.jpg
    carrion flower1.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 61
  • carrion flower2.jpg
    carrion flower2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 57
  • carrion flower3.jpg
    carrion flower3.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 55