Happy Thanksgiving from Texas

/ Happy Thanksgiving from Texas #1  

tstex

Gold Member
Tractor
1997 Kubota M5400S
Hello to all,

Just wishing all my fellow forum members & your families a blessed Thanksgiving!

Here’s a fine Tx sunset from Colorado County Tx !

Attachments

• 2963294E-7700-4162-A6AD-CA5544A9F909.jpeg
    2963294E-7700-4162-A6AD-CA5544A9F909.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 51
   / Happy Thanksgiving from Texas #2  
Happy Thanksgiving from East Texas!

/ Happy Thanksgiving from Texas #3  
Happy Thanksgiving TX, from nowhere near TX. ;)

/ Happy Thanksgiving from Texas #4  
Happy Thanksgiving from the great green chilly PNW.

/ Happy Thanksgiving from Texas #5  
Happy Thanksgiving from our last one in the Metroplex! Thankful for the rain for the next few days.

/ Happy Thanksgiving from Texas #6  
Happy Thanksgiving from our last one in the Metroplex! Thankful for the rain for the next few days.
I don’t mind the rain but wish it would move out before Saturday. My son is serious with a young lady that has 2 children and I am meeting them for the first time Saturday.

It looks like they will be my grandkids so I wanted to do something fun and different for them. I was planning on a hay ride pulling the trailer with the tractor but it is now forecasting 100% chance of rain here Saturday. :(

/ Happy Thanksgiving from Texas
Yes, thankful for rains too. I understand timing is everything, but we’re in a stage 4 of 5 drought and need every drop.

Good luck w hayride & your new SIL!

/ Happy Thanksgiving from Texas #8  
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Coyote Flats, Texas Due to the previous drought I'm VERY THANKFUL for the falling rain!!

/ Happy Thanksgiving from Texas #9  
I don’t mind the rain but wish it would move out before Saturday. My son is serious with a young lady that has 2 children and I am meeting them for the first time Saturday.

It looks like they will be my grandkids so I wanted to do something fun and different for them. I was planning on a hay ride pulling the trailer with the tractor but it is now forecasting 100% chance of rain here Saturday. :(
Kids love to get muddy! Good luck with that. My daughter and SIL just got a lab puppy. We are watching over it while they got to her in-laws. They're in an apartment, so our yard would be fun for the pup...wet dog, yeah!?

Drove through your fair burg on Tuesday..up 69 from Tyler to Caddo Mills. Nice town.

/ Happy Thanksgiving from Texas #10  
Thank you. And to all - Happy Thanksgiving from EA WA state.