My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,821  
After one of your marathon painting sessions, you should have a gourmet (microwaveable) meal, a toasty fire in the stove, and a decent bottle of wine.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,822  
I painted during the summer, in college. I don’t like it but, It isn’t the worst part of the build, for sure.
Yeah, make the best of it! It's not so bad, really. You're inside, warm, dry, hopefully the room is well lit. Your favorite tunes blasting, beverages of choice flowing.... I ate a lot of pizza during the final interior work before we moved in, it was awesome. :p

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,823  
Yeah, make the best of it! It's not so bad, really. You're inside, warm, dry, hopefully the room is well lit. Your favorite tunes blasting, beverages of choice flowing.... I ate a lot of pizza during the final interior work before we moved in, it was awesome. :p
The PIZZA? Jon

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,824  
I have never had this complaint before in my life. Some of the things we ordered are coming weeks early. Vanity showed up yesterday. Was supposed to come Dec 7. Cabinets were expected Dec 1. They shipped today. I figured a few things would be delayed. Dishwasher I want has been out of stock for months. It popped up as available Nov 9 and it arrived Nov 15.
I need to work faster because things are stacking up

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,825  
I have never had this complaint before in my life. Some of the things we ordered are coming weeks early. Vanity showed up yesterday. Was supposed to come Dec 7. Cabinets were expected Dec 1. They shipped today. I figured a few things would be delayed. Dishwasher I want has been out of stock for months. It popped up as available Nov 9 and it arrived Nov 15.
I need to work faster because things are stacking up
That's the best "problem" you've had since starting this adventure!!! :cool:

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,826  
The PIZZA? Jon
Yes. More specifically, getting to have a few brews, crank my favorite tunes, and transform rooms from construction zones into nearly finished, move-in ready spaces was awesome. But all made even more awesomer by getting to waltz over to the counter and mow down a slice of pizza every so often.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,827  
There’s a new video.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,829  
There are 6 trusses dividing the main room ceiling into 5 sections. I have taped off two of those sections and primered one. And painted the other. Heading back out now.
Just put up another video. Trying to catch up to only being a week behind.