Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,942  
If you have an EV in your refrigerator, how long can you charge it before the milk spoils?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,943  

So far the only big disadvantage to buying a Tesla versus other EV Makers is the inability of V to G or everything.
Huh?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,944  
Is that with the rebate you will get after you file your taxes in 2024?
13,000 price reduction and 7,500 on 2023 taxes??
What was the "drive out" price and is the insurance cost increased because of value and EV, or just increased value?

Keep giving us an update on what you learned new today on the Tesla, it is very interesting.
Yes 13+7.5

Today I learn. I have 70 plus age friends that want to experience behind the steering wheel. Going from zero to 60 in 4.8 seconds

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,945  
Sorry,

It would have been "nice" to have Vehicle to Grid or better yet vehicle to "everything" like several other EV manufacturers provide .

I am Very excited, while waiting for my new Model Y to be delivered .

So far all I have is a completed order form with description and a delivery forecast of January to March.

They have not issued a VIN for my car build yet.

As I understand it Tesla has not announced any plans to make the vehicle battery available for bi directional use, Thinking Ford Lightning power your home for a short outage emergency.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,946  
Yes 13+7.5

Today I learn. I have 70 plus age friends that want to experience behind the steering wheel. Going from zero to 60 in 4.8 seconds
E1368BF0-5998-45A0-81B8-F765289FADA5.jpeg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,947  
I've read that a charged battery weighs more than a discharged battery, but the amount is so small that there are not measuring devices capable of detecting the change. It's only measurable by mathematical formula.
Electrons have mass but is their mass changed to energy in an EV vehicle and how many electrons are in the battery of the model Y Tesla?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,948  
A Higgs boson walks into a bar. “nice mass” observes one of the patrons.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,949  
A priest, a Higgs boson and a neutrino walk into a bar. The bartender asks “what you guys do for a living?” The Priest and the Higgs say ”I give mass.” The neutrino says “That’s not my field.”