Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,952  
Electrons have mass but is their mass changed to energy in an EV vehicle and how many electrons are in the battery of the model Y Tesla?
I think it depends on how much both you and the battery were charged.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,953  
I have a friend that just saved almost $20,000.00 on a new battery for his car...But then again...his car runs on petrol...!!

(cross posted here on a dare)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,954  
A triple dog dare!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,955  
I have a friend that just saved almost $20,000.00 on a new battery for his car...But then again...his car runs on petrol...!!

You couldn't resist the dare!!!! 👍

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,956  

Tell em to pull the spark plugs and see how far they can drive using the starter. Lol.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,958  
If an EV's battery dies...can they get a jump (bit of a charge) from another EV...??
Another excellent question!!!! US Military vehicles have a female connector on them. A heavy electrical cord with male ends can attach two vehicles. This can be used to "jump start" one. Or can be used to power electricals on one that has weak batteries.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,959  
If an EV's battery dies...can they get a jump (bit of a charge) from another EV...??
The first 500 Ford Lightning's came with a cable so that the owner could boost a Tesla. Granted it was a gimmick...

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,960  
Another excellent question!!!! US Military vehicles have a female connector on them. A heavy electrical cord with male ends can attach two vehicles. This can be used to "jump start" one. Or can be used to power electricals on one that has weak batteries.
I have two of those connectors on my service truck with a quick connect set of jumps cables.

Makes it handy to when I need to top up the def tank on the service truck. DEF pump has alligator clips. So I just clip them to the positive and negative on that quick connect instead of having to pop the hood.