Husco 9210 Hydraulic valve parts on Kubota LA302 loader

/ Husco 9210 Hydraulic valve parts on Kubota LA302 loader #1  

gregallen

Tractor
Kubota B7500
Husco's 9210 valve assembly is one of the more common control valves for Kubota loaders. I am trying to obtain a spring detent repair kit. Kubota wants about $155.00 if you purchase this through their dealers. That's a tough pill to swallow considering that the kit is not complex and can be concealed in the palm of your hand.

Husco does not have direct customer support, so you are left to deal with their distributors if you can find one.

The Kubota part number is 75536-65400. The kit is an assembly containing all the parts denoted by A in the attached diagram.

Does anyone have any helpful ideas?

Attachments

• Picture 13.png
    Picture 13.png
    162 KB · Views: 11,816
   / Husco 9210 Hydraulic valve parts on Kubota LA302 loader #2  
You will have to go through Kubota...As soon as you mention that part number to anyone they will know it's a Kubota part and refer you to them. Your only shot is to find a simular enough valve that uses the same parts and find out that part number.

/ Husco 9210 Hydraulic valve parts on Kubota LA302 loader #3  
All or almost all Ag companies want way too much for those detent parts. The last one I tore down was rusted very badly with the spring rusted completely through. I cleaned up the parts that I could. Bought the lose bearings at a supply store and a spring with as close of tension as I could and recoiled it to the right diameter, then cut to length.
Coating the parts with anti-seize will keep them in good shape for a long time.