Ck3510hse backhoe.

/ Ck3510hse backhoe. #1  

steviep

Silver Member
Tractor
2001 JD 4300
I been wondering if there is a list of backhoes that fit my 2018 ck3510se . I have seen a few kioti backhoe forsale on craigslist and it got me thinking

/ Ck3510hse backhoe. #3  
With the amount of stress a backhoe puts on a tractor, I wouldn't use anything other than a properly fitted OEM backhoe with subframe. If you happen to find an exact match, go for it.

/ Ck3510hse backhoe.
I found one on capitalist it's a kb2385 off a DK38se.

/ Ck3510hse backhoe. #6  
I started with a new ck 20 fitted with a new KB 2465 back hoe. After a few years and 1500 hours on the ck20 I sold it but kept the backhoe that was on the 20 and installed it on the new CK2510 I bought. The 2510 WORKED my retrofitted backhoe anotiher 400 hours or so withougt any problems. between these two tractors that shared this backhoeo I never met a stump I could not pull. I also used it too dig crawl space foundations an water lines plus anything else I askeed of it. These Kioti backhoes have proven them selves so far as I can see. No need for me to say more other then if the backhoe fits......wear it on that Kioti tractor.

rim

Last edited:
   / Ck3510hse backhoe. #7  
I found one on capitalist it's a kb2385 off a DK38se.

Funny, we're in the same general area, and I've seen a few KB2385's on CL lately and have the same question about fitment... I have a CK2610.

/ Ck3510hse backhoe.
I have now found a kb2375 locally off a ck30. I wish there interchange list for all models not just new ones.

/ Ck3510hse backhoe. #9  
The KB2375 Backhoe is the older "Straight Boom" backhoe that was originally for the CK and LK Series KIOTI Tractors. It would be a reasonable fit, but you would need to purchase the proper Backhoe Subframe for your CK10 Tractor. A subframe from the CK or LK Series would not fit the Transmission of the CK10 Series Tractors. With any KIOTI Backhoe, you will need a CK10 Backhoe Subframe. The recommended Backhoe for the CK10 Tractors is the KB2475L.

Hope this helps.