Dream Tractor

/ Dream Tractor #1  

Glowplug

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040HD
I had previously started a thread to introduce myself when I first joined TBN. It was entitled "New member, no tractor". There I had alluded to the tractor I may get. Well, I haven't yet gotten my tractor but I wanted to show a picture of the tractor I want. Here is my dream tractor::p

IMG_0314 (Small).JPG

IMG_0332 (Small).JPG

Yes, it's my "dream" tractor. I dream about it every night.

It is a Kubota M8540 HD12 4WD with Quicke Q35 FEL. I can't wait 'til it's mine.:)

/ Dream Tractor #2  
That is one heck of a dream! What type of property do you own that will put this size Kubota to work?

The Gardener

/ Dream Tractor
Well, it would be waaaayyy overkill for my property. But hey, I'm always into overkill.

/ Dream Tractor #4  
The more steps to climb up to operator platform... the better the dream.

mark

/ Dream Tractor #5  
She sure is Pretty........ Good luck with your dream. Plop down the plastic and it will be a reality...

/ Dream Tractor #6  
Can you get it with a horizontal exahust? That is the only thaing keeping me from storing it for you :D
Bob

/ Dream Tractor
Doc_Bob said:
Can you get it with a horizontal exahust? That is the only thaing keeping me from storing it for you :D
Bob

Yeah Doc, you can get it with horizontal exhaust.:) I've got a sneaky feelin' though that my tractor would somehow miraculously accumulate several hundred more hours during "storage".;)

/ Dream Tractor #8  
Ok, chief.... great choice... now, for the really fun stuff... A tractor is just an engine.. you now need ATTACHMENTS:D

Shurely your dream has you doing stuff.... and, it's the attachments that you do that with.

The FEL is a great start.... But, surely you're gonna tell us what else you are going to get so we can offer additonal suggestions about what you need.

I'll start:
toothbar
carryall on 3PH with trailer hitch attachment
chain hooks on FEL bucket
pallet forks
it is a Quick Attach, isn't it?
larger tool box
hydraulic top link
box blade with hydraulic rippers

And, I don't even know what you want to do with your new baby:eek:

/ Dream Tractor
Okay, here you go:
  • Rhino Turbo 120 rotary cutter
  • Cammond 88" Box Blade w/ hydraulic scarifiers
  • 48" 5500lb pallet forks
  • 9 foot lift disc harrow
  • Cultipacker
  • 3-bottom plow
  • Herd seeder
  • PTO driven boom sprayer
  • Meyer QA mount snow plow
  • QA grapple
  • Markham welding 83" toothbar

That's a decent start. There are others such as Rebel disc mower and round baler, etc. but those can wait until next week. Haha.:D

I'm sure my wife will get me most of that for Christmas. :p Yeah right!!

/ Dream Tractor #10  
The new M series tractors are great machines. Very pleased with my M7040