Ford 3910 Wiring Diagram

/ Ford 3910 Wiring Diagram #1  

cjah

Tractor
Ford 5610 II 4WD / Ford 3910
Does anyone have a Ford 3910 wiring diagram? Recently picked up a state owned unit and they replaced the headlights with blinking caution lights. Want to convert it back to headlights that wont blink. Nice safety feature, I guess, but where I use it there is no one there to see the blinking lights except me. Also, if anyone could recommend a good maintenance manual, that would be appreciated too.

Very much appreciate this forum and the experienced talent. Sorry to post so much lately, but just got this tractor and trying to get all the kinks worked out.

/ Ford 3910 Wiring Diagram #2  
In your case those lights probably have a flash unit built into them or a flasher unit in the circuitry. I haven't found a good wiring diagram yet but the whole thing is pretty simple to follow. When I added lights to mine I just ran wire and placed lights where I wanted them and didn't use any factory wiring on the tractor.

/ Ford 3910 Wiring Diagram
In your case those lights probably have a flash unit built into them or a flasher unit in the circuitry. I haven't found a good wiring diagram yet but the whole thing is pretty simple to follow. When I added lights to mine I just ran wire and placed lights where I wanted them and didn't use any factory wiring on the tractor.

I was thinking about trying to add an oil and temp gauge too as idiot lights always make me nervous...never really know if they are working or when they kick in. Thinking a wiring diagram might help with that too. Anyway, that's not bad advice and I'll just do that if I can't find a diagram. Appreciate your help Birdhunter1.

/ Ford 3910 Wiring Diagram #4  
An oil pressure gauge is easy, unthread the sending unit behind the oil filter, thread a fitting into it with a line going to a gauge and drill a hole in the dash to mount it. I did super easy.

/ Ford 3910 Wiring Diagram #5  
This is a crappy one. Hopefully you can read enough to help.

Ford%20NewHolland%203930%20wiring%20diagram.jpg

/ Ford 3910 Wiring Diagram #6  
I've got several electronic manuals. Most are too big for attaching here. Maybe if I had your email address I could try that method. I recently sent a bunch to Happy Gilmore and I had to save them onto a CD and mail them.

• Good Post
Reactions: GT-
   / Ford 3910 Wiring Diagram #8  
Sorry, I don't know for sure. Can't remember where I got it. My 3910 is an 84 diesel.

Let me scrounge thru my electronic manuals and see what I find.

/ Ford 3910 Wiring Diagram #10  
Sorry, I don't know for sure. Can't remember where I got it. My 3910 is an 84 diesel.

Let me scrounge thru my electronic manuals and see what I find.

If your 3910 manual is actually the later and far larger and now more common combined 10 and 30 series manual the posted schematic may be from Part 14 which details the changes to late 30 series tractors which would include the only 3 cylinder blue Fords equipped with an electric fuel shutoff. The 3910 diagrams should be in the electrical section.