Are xx20 series parts getting harder to find?

/ Are xx20 series parts getting harder to find? #1  

MA1920

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1920
I've owned my Ford 1920 since 6/28/88. Over the last 30+ years it has only required basic maintenance, until mice decided to nest in the dashboard. The fuel guge and temp gauge still aren't functional. When it warms up I'll look at that in depth. Anyway, I've read here, and on other forums that parts for the xx20 series tractors are getting hard to find. Has anyone found that to be the case? I thought that was a popular line for FNH.

/ Are xx20 series parts getting harder to find? #2  
A popular line that was discontinued 20 years ago. Yes, some parts are NLA. Some parts are stupid expensive. And the trend will continue.

/ Are xx20 series parts getting harder to find? #3  
Tried All States Ag. Parts?

/ Are xx20 series parts getting harder to find?
Tried All States Ag. Parts?
Not yet. Messick's keeps getting mentioned as a reliable parts source. I noticed late last year a leak near the hydraulic pump. When mud season is over, I'll try to determine if it's the pump itself or something else.

/ Are xx20 series parts getting harder to find? #5  
I've owned my Ford 1920 since 6/28/88. Over the last 30+ years it has only required basic maintenance, until mice decided to nest in the dashboard. The fuel guge and temp gauge still aren't functional. When it warms up I'll look at that in depth. Anyway, I've read here, and on other forums that parts for the xx20 series tractors are getting hard to find. Has anyone found that to be the case? I thought that was a popular line for FNH.

Don't know about the parts, but NH dealers are getting hard to find.
JMHO, but since FIAT bought CNH, they've almost run it into the ground.

/ Are xx20 series parts getting harder to find? #6  
Not yet. Messick's keeps getting mentioned as a reliable parts source. I noticed late last year a leak near the hydraulic pump. When mud season is over, I'll try to determine if it's the pump itself or something else.

Messick's is absolutely THE BEST!
If they don't have the part you need, they will usually suggest another source.
Wonderful people to deal with !!!