Hello from central Virginia!

/ Hello from central Virginia! #1  

DaveD1944

Tractor
Kubota B1700 4WD HST
I'm a new member with a Kubota B1700 4WD, HST, Kubota front loader and belly mower, turf tires. I bought this tractor new in 1996 when I moved to my eight acres in the exurbs between Charlottesville and Richmond. I'm retired, and between cutting 3-4 acres of lawn and keeping the woods clear, spend a fair amount of time on this tractor.

I've plenty of experience working on this Kubota, with the most significant activity being when the HST pump blew out the gasket at the bottom middle of the tractor and I had to separate the thing into two to replace the gasket. More recently is my activity on one of the front axle seals and is the reason I found and joined this site.

I wish I had known about this site earlier, as it might have saved me a bunch of time working through problems!

/ Hello from central Virginia! #2  
:welcome: to TBN Dave...enjoy.

/ Hello from central Virginia! #3  
Welcome to TBN. We live on the other side of C'ville just west of town very near where the old POW "Barracks" camp was. Neighbor and I located the old supply road to it that went across the creek behind the high school (now).

Ralph

/ Hello from central Virginia! #4  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site.

/ Hello from central Virginia! #6  
Welcome neighbor.

/ Hello from central Virginia! #7  
Another here from Virginia - near Staunton in the Valley... Welcome. TBN has helped me with a progression of tractors over the years.

/ Hello from central Virginia! #8  
:welcome: :tractor:

Thanks for joining!