2019 Kubota with cab

/ 2019 Kubota with cab #1  

Darren Hewitt

Tractor
kubota B2650
I just this Kubota with the cab but the Hydro static transmission noise is unbearable. The cab is touching something making the cab a big speaker. Has anyone dealt with this with Kubota before and was it fixed. I had a open kubota before and it was not as noisy as this one.

I did read a post from some one and he said he took his in the dealer and they fixed it? I cant find you again. I like to know what the problem was.

thank you any help would be helpful.

sorry I better tell you the modal its a 2019 B2650

Last edited:
   / 2019 Kubota with cab #2  
Welcome to TBN! You might want to post your question in the Kubota thread here on TBN... I am sure someone there will be able to help.

/ 2019 Kubota with cab #3  
Welcome to TBN. You may find a solution to your issue on Orange Tractor Talks. It's a site specifically geared to Kubota owners.

/ 2019 Kubota with cab #4  
If it's new and under warranty you can try complaining to the dealer. Tractors, even cabbed tractors can be noisy and hearing protection is a good idea. Lots of hard surfaces inside the cab will reflect the noise.

/ 2019 Kubota with cab #5  
Welcome to the forum!

:tractor: I'm going to move this thread over to our Kubota section.

/ 2019 Kubota with cab #6  
Might be useful to state which model Kubota you have. There are many different models that have a factory cab.

/ 2019 Kubota with cab #8  
Hi. There have been a numerous posts complaining about the Hydro Whine on the Cabbed 2650, 3030 & 3000.

I have to admit, it is very annoying and LOUD.

Some owners have gone so far as to strip down the interior of their cabs and lined them with a sound dampening material.

If I had the time and patience, I would do the same on my B3000. But instead, I wear some good ear protection muffs.

Just keep searching the forum for Hydro Whine/Noise on those cabbed models.

/ 2019 Kubota with cab #9  
I tested a cabbed B3030 and thought it was quite loud. That was back around 2012. Our L4240HSTC isn’t annoyingly loud, but it isn’t “car quiet” inside either.

/ 2019 Kubota with cab #10  
I tested a cabbed B3030 and thought it was quite loud. That was back around 2012. Our L4240HSTC isn’t annoyingly loud, but it isn’t “car quiet” inside either.

The B3030and the B3000 are essentially the same tractor. I dont' even know why they bothered to make another iteration of the B3030.

Some think that the 3000 was slightly quieter than the 3030.... but I haven't been in a Cabbed B3030.

I have read that the L series and Grand's are much quieter than the cabbed "B" series.