Kubota UTV...starting phase

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #11  
Ordered my 2021 RTV1100c my options ATV tires,2 leds lights front 1rear,side mirrors, cv joint guards front/rear,mud guards front/rear,rear tail lamp guards, turn signals, led strobe light,mesh rear screen to protect rear glass window, am/fm radio,Kubota 72 inch straight commercial snow plow with plow markers model V5060 which is a Curtis snowplow..Orderd the unit feb 5th 2021 and some item options are back ordered until April 18th at this point.

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #12  
I have the X900 it's a 2014, it's been a great workhorse. I've done anything and everything with it. Never has let me down.

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #13  
I have a 2016 XC 1100....love it. Awkward at first to understand the engine configuration for maintenance, but ya eventually figure it out. Also learn to get in habit of always leaving it in neutral when turning off ( use parking brake ) or else it is hard to get out if gear to start. Shifting requires some finesse. Sometimes just pressing brake to release hyd pressure is enough, other times gently pressing into gear while lightly pressing gas , waiting for point where gears mesh and click into gear. But the finicky gear changes you will figure out and is worth the hassle. Also you rarely ever need to brake going downhill even, the engine hydrostatic holds you back easily. .....have fun great workhorse and sips diesel.

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase
Thanks for your replies, I got luck today my local dealer just got in a brand new Orange X1000C, took it for a spin, really enjoyable ride. I am familiar with the shifting since my L3240 shifts similarly, a little stiff, but nothing that is a big issue. Dealer recommended I go with the worksite tires especially if I'm going with chains in the winter. Ordering the Realtree color, Will see how long it takes to order. BOSS V-plow might not show up until close to fall Dealer said.

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #15  
Here is my old 2006 Kubota RTV 900 it was flawless for 15 years.New 2021 kubota 1100c
tempImageW6eciO.jpg
should be ready in a few weeks

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #16  
I love the camo look, wasn't in stock when I bought mine. Nice rig !

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #17  
Oops That's your old one....well taken care !

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #19  
I got the work site tires, asked about atv tires and the dealer recommended the work site tires because they put more rubber to the pavement. Plowed one season on asphalt and I you wouldn't need to put chains on for that. I plowed most of the time in 2wd. You'll want to add the work lights, plow blocks the headlights some. I added side mirrors which was nice for backing up. The 72"xtra duty front blade w/electro-hydraulic life and angle is sweet.

/ Kubota UTV...starting phase #20  
They make a nice machine...but the cab model (with heat and AC) is going to cost in the mid-$20K range (I priced one same time I priced a new Gator). Adding something like a Boss plow...even a straight plow...is about another $2500 (priced one of them too!). UTVs are pretty handy...I have about the same acreage as you and I use mine (an 855D Gator...this being the diesel version) quite a bit.
One thing I strongly recommend...rather you get a cab or just a windshield...get the wiper kit.

I did use my Gator for plowing a few years ago...I had an Eagle plow which uses the winch to raise and lower...also, it was manual angling. My drive isn't near as long as yours (I'd estimate a 200-250 foot loop), but I did my neighbor's and part of the cul-de-sac we live on (most so the town plow did push berms at the ends of the drives. Did pretty good for lighter snows.

Good luck in your quest!
Lucky you're not in Canada. I'll have $31,000 into mine. Then $5300 for the Boss Power Vee XT 6.6 plow.
My plow is in, but still waiting for the wire harness to show up at the Boss dealer.

I LOVE this RTV-X1100C. I don't even trail ride with my atv's any more. The wife always wants to go in the RTV now.
I use it for play riding, hauling gravel and firewood and will be my main plow unit now, because my tractor is open station and I hated plowing with my F550 because visibility around stuff sucks.

Mine came with the spray in bedliner and I spec'd the worksite tires, turn signal kit, stereo, front full width LED light bar, rear LED worklights, and from Orange Aftermarket I got the rear protection plate and receiver hitch mount for the 4500 pound remote controlled winch with wire harnesses front and rear.

My only complaint is I thought they were loud inside the cab for a nice climate controlled cab......until I rode a Polaris RZR900 and a turbo 1000 Can Am. Now it don't seem so loud.