Floor mat for L2501?

/ Floor mat for L2501? #1  

number two

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC Kubota L2501HST
Has anyone added a floor mat of some kind on an L2501?
I'd like to put something over the metal flooring,and I'm not sure how much I would like the bedliner treatment.

Thanks in advance for your comments!

/ Floor mat for L2501?
Awesome!
Anyone have his e-mail or contact info?
I'm not on OTT.
Should I be?

Thank you again!

/ Floor mat for L2501? #4  
^^^^
Agreed!

Those look pretty nice! Hadn’t seen them before. I wasn’t planning on floor mats but, these appear promising. Price and contact info would be great.

Mike

/ Floor mat for L2501? #5  
Awesome!
Anyone have his e-mail or contact info?
I'm not on OTT.
Should I be?

Thank you again!
If you want to be a member of the cool crowd then you should be on OTT! You can still be on TBN too, I am.

/ Floor mat for L2501? #6  
I'm not on OTT.
Should I be?
Depends on if you like talking about orange tractors (and mainly only orange!) - there are posts that are in both locations but there are a couple of mechanics that work for Kubota dealers - information that you just don't get here.

They are a nice bunch... you will get banned or censored if you are not nice so if that's an issue with you... tell them mcfarmall sent you!!! :ROFLMAO:

/ Floor mat for L2501?
^^^^
Agreed!

Those look pretty nice! Hadn’t seen them before. I wasn’t planning on floor mats but, these appear promising. Price and contact info would be great.

Mike
Text Ken @ 864-633-9664 for the floormats.

/ Floor mat for L2501?
If you want to be a member of the cool crowd then you should be on OTT! You can still be on TBN too, I am.
Depends on if you like talking about orange tractors (and mainly only orange!) - there are posts that are in both locations but there are a couple of mechanics that work for Kubota dealers - information that you just don't get here.

They are a nice bunch... you will get banned or censored if you are not nice so if that's an issue with you... tell them mcfarmall sent you!!! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks guys! I think I'm signed up there.
Where should I make the first post?

/ Floor mat for L2501? #9  
I cleaned my painted steel floor boards, wiped them with acetone, and painted them with truck bed liner about 5-6 years ago. It has held up perfectly, and I am happy with the results. I found a photo showing what I did. It wasn't difficult to do, and well worth the effort, I thought.
I masked off the center cover and sprayed the three strips on it, since I often step on it...

Attachments

• l3400 floor.JPG
    l3400 floor.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 226
   / Floor mat for L2501? #10  
^^^^
Looks good!

Mike