CK2610 HST filters doesn稚 match

/ CK2610 HST filters doesn稚 match #11  
i just got burned in a similar fashion, but just by a lazy parts clerk. The Hydraulic filter they gave me was T5710-38031. So the last 4 numbers were correct, which passed the smell test. Same deal, threaded hole is much too large. Now I have filter with some oil in it, that is incorrect. 42$ in the garbage, and I am an hour away from the freaking dealer.

Silver lining, by the time I am done, i will likely have replaced 2 out of 5 gallons of hydraulic fluid. Which looks just fine coming out btw.
Call them up and get it confirmed on their end that you were sold the wrong filter through no fault of your own. Then take it back for the correct one at your convenience. No way I'd eat that cost based on your account of the circumstances. In fact, I'd lean on them to ship the correct filter to you gratis.

/ CK2610 HST filters doesn稚 match #12  
Call them up and get it confirmed on their end that you were sold the wrong filter through no fault of your own. Then take it back for the correct one at your convenience. No way I'd eat that cost based on your account of the circumstances. In fact, I'd lean on them to ship the correct filter to you gratis.
Yeah I'm not eating the cost of the filter. I'll return it tomorrow, and get another gallon of oil (just put in 2.5l, and I can't even see it on the diptstick). They also owe me the stock drawbar for the tractor, they never delivered it when I bought it. They threw in the clevis drawbar on my request, which is nicer but less compact.