z turn advice

/ z turn advice #11  
I have had several ZTR's. All were pretty good. Scag has been the best. It was also the most expensive. Do not buy a ztr without suspension or at least a suspension seat.

/ z turn advice #12  
If you are still shopping. Look at the Bad Boy ZT Elite. I ordered one a week and a half ago after doing a lot of research. If comes with Kawasaki engine as an option and front suspension standard. Has a very sturdy 7 ga deck and belts are easy to get to...Gravely sucked on that.

With the Kawasaki engine, Advanced Chute System and assist handle it came in at about $5500.

/ z turn advice #13  
Was at my local dealer today. Seems like the MyRide is popular as 90percent of their new stock is so equipped. It's like Ride the wave.:)

/ z turn advice
I bought the Gravely zt hl yesterday for $3700.00. What will be, will be.

I did haggle little. When the previous owner bought it new the dealer thru in oil and a filter. Manual says change at 10 hours so...i did. Kawi 23 HP engine.

The dealer gave him the wrong filter! Not the sellers fault but I had to reuse the old one and I'd rather not. Again, like kuboata, first oil change from new and the filters were so tight i almost destroyed the filter...and then had to reuse it.

I hope I'm doing something wrong but......it was the kludgiest oil change i've ever done and i've owned british cars! Brand new rig, 2021.....the photo in owners manual is different than what i got!

There is a plastic petcock to release the oil that is very difficult to loosen because it's way too close to the frame. The drain comes out horizontally! You hook some tube up to it but no good place to run the tube.

Again, i hope i'm doing something wrong or if not, it is, imho, one of the worst designs i've ever dealt with.

Never drove a zturn. Kinda sketchy so far.

/ z turn advice #15  
I bought the Gravely zt hl yesterday for $3700.00. What will be, will be.

I did haggle little. When the previous owner bought it new the dealer thru in oil and a filter. Manual says change at 10 hours so...i did. Kawi 23 HP engine.

The dealer gave him the wrong filter! Not the sellers fault but I had to reuse the old one and I'd rather not. Again, like kuboata, first oil change from new and the filters were so tight i almost destroyed the filter...and then had to reuse it.

I hope I'm doing something wrong but......it was the kludgiest oil change i've ever done and i've owned british cars! Brand new rig, 2021.....the photo in owners manual is different than what i got!

There is a plastic petcock to release the oil that is very difficult to loosen because it's way too close to the frame. The drain comes out horizontally! You hook some tube up to it but no good place to run the tube.

Again, i hope i'm doing something wrong or if not, it is, imho, one of the worst designs i've ever dealt with.

Never drove a zturn. Kinda sketchy so far.
After about 2 hours of run time, you’ll like it
1 day a week I run one for 10 hours straight. Mostly with one hand. Easy peezy