RTV - X1100C

/ RTV - X1100C #141  
I noticed that my RTV-X1100C has a seat belt warning light on the control panel easy checker that has never illuminated. I never wear the seat belt as I'm just plowing my driveway - and as required in the OM for 50 hour break-in - never running at top speed. Also never going off road so don't see the need. Not that I want it to come on but just wondering why it doesn't. Looked at the fuse panel and couldn't find a listing for it. Maybe disconnected by the dealer to avoid complaints?

Again- not looking to actually have this light on - just curious how the thing works.

Last edited:
   / RTV - X1100C #142  
Still haven't got mine yet. Still waiting on stuff from Orange Aftermarket to ship.

You know.....everyone has a case of the covid lazy nowadays. Nobody has to work any more.

/ RTV - X1100C #143  
Still haven't got mine yet. Still waiting on stuff from Orange Aftermarket to ship.

You know.....everyone has a case of the covid lazy nowadays. Nobody has to work any more.
I hear ya,my 2021 Kubota 1100c front work lights were on back order for 6 weeks

Attachments

• tempImageOXFIMT.jpg
    tempImageOXFIMT.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,002

I said heck with it and had my dealer install a light bar I purchased.

/ RTV - X1100C #144  
I noticed that my RTV-X1100C has a seat belt warning light on the control panel easy checker that has never illuminated. I never wear the seat belt as I'm just plowing my driveway - and as required in the OM for 50 hour break-in - never running at top speed. Also never going off road so don't see the need. Not that I want it to come on but just wondering why it doesn't. Looked at the fuse panel and couldn't find a listing for it. Maybe disconnected by the dealer to avoid complaints?

Again- not looking to actually have this light on - just curious how the thing works.

My 5 yr old X1100c has a icon for seatbelt light too, but it is not connected to my seatbelts . I suspect that many aspects are included even though not intended to work for our ordered model. Eg I did not order the stock radio, but I found the speakers were already in the headliner. ( so I added aftermarket radio on my own a year later. )

/ RTV - X1100C #145  
I hear ya,my 2021 Kubota 1100c front work lights were on back order for 6 weeks

Attachments

• tempImageOXFIMT.jpg
    tempImageOXFIMT.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,002

I said heck with it and had my dealer install a light bar I purchased.
I'm waiting on the receiver hitch mount for the winch and the front and rear wire harnesses for it. and the rear protection plate. My dealer already had everything else. But I don't want to haul it all the way home, then back again just for that.

/ RTV - X1100C
I've been working with the Rhino making some trails wide enough for the Kubota, I'll be opening up this trail off one of our highest hills. If I have the RTV in low and in four wheel drive, do you think I can walk up it with a load of wood or a splitter?

I had a person tell me some of the grade is 12 and others at 20 for short distances which seems correct.
1620007978448.png

Attachments

• 104_1748.JPG
    104_1748.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
  • 104_1749.JPG
    104_1749.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 97
  • 104_1750.JPG
    104_1750.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
   / RTV - X1100C #147  
Although it is difficult to compare your hill pics to my pic ( see hill in background) mine is slippery clay when wet so has some gravel impressed into clay for traction, but my Kubota in low 4wd has no problem, and when wet I have my foot ready to press diff lock if need be . I suspect you will have no problem. My hill continues another 100 yards after the first lip seen in pic. But the first lip section is the steepest. I won't attempt it with my Husqvarna lawn tractor too steep. I suspect mine is 50 % .

Attachments

• 20190513_100124.jpg
    20190513_100124.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 106
   / RTV - X1100C
Although it is difficult to compare your hill pics to my pic ( see hill in background) mine is slippery clay when wet so has some gravel impressed into clay for traction, but my Kubota in low 4wd has no problem, and when wet I have my foot ready to press diff lock if need be . I suspect you will have no problem. My hill continues another 100 yards after the first lip seen in pic. But the first lip section is the steepest. I won't attempt it with my Husqvarna lawn tractor too steep. I suspect mine is 50 % .
I went down it again today with the rhino on my way to get more beech firewood, there are a few spots that need fill before I go up it.

I have some rotten basswood that has been down for years that I'll put in the lowest spots and then add chips and pine needles, that will work for a short time.

I did get it cleared yesterday, the rain has taken its toll on the trail.

Attachments

• 104_1761.JPG
    104_1761.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
  • 104_1762.JPG
    104_1762.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
   / RTV - X1100C #149  
Finally got mine home! I love it. And it climbs my hills no problem at all. WAY WAY HAPPY with this thing.

Just gotta wait until end of June now for the Boss 6.6 Power Vee XT plow to come in. Dealer told me if I wait until then when they get their stock order it will save me the shipping cost.

So hopefully I will still be able to keep the grill guard and use the front receiver hitch with the Bos101_5455 (Large).JPG101_5460 (Large).JPG101_5470 (Large).JPG20210505_185632 (Large).jpgs plow mount on and the blade off in the summer.

/ RTV - X1100C #150  
Finally got mine home! I love it. And it climbs my hills no problem at all. WAY WAY HAPPY with this thing.

Just gotta wait until end of June now for the Boss 6.6 Power Vee XT plow to come in. Dealer told me if I wait until then when they get their stock order it will save me the shipping cost.

So hopefully I will still be able to keep the grill guard and use the front receiver hitch with the BosView attachment 697441View attachment 697442View attachment 697443View attachment 697444s plow mount on and the blade off in the summer.
Nice rig we love ours..