CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #91  
Reasons vaccinated individuals could still die from Covid is their vaccination was administered improperly, the vaccines were allowed to get out of their temperature range, or their was an error in production of that vaccine batch.
Or the vaccine was not really a vaccine. I heard lots of stories around the first of the year about black market vaccines that were nothing but saline solution being sold for $1000/dose. I can't help wondering if the Yankees jumped the vaccine line and got burned for their trouble. Having 8 vaccinated people in their traveling crew test positive is insane.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #92  
Or the vaccine was not really a vaccine. I heard lots of stories around the first of the year about black market vaccines that were nothing but saline solution being sold for $1000/dose. I can't help wondering if the Yankees jumped the vaccine line and got burned for their trouble. Having 8 vaccinated people in their traveling crew test positive is insane.
LoL,,,cue the "Mission Impossible" theme music...

The Yankees all had the J&J vax...which came well after the other two serums...
more likely other

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #94  
That is the crux of the missing logic...IF A MASK IS WORKING...IT IS INFECTED...How many people were walking around with infected masks but still put them on and off, pulled them down to eat or drink etc., etc...

The whole mask fiasco was a joke...

Even if a vaxxed person is exposed (sneezed on etc.) to the virus what prevents that person from spreading the virus even if they are not effected ?
That's easy, don't hand your mask to somebody else.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #95  
Lin

Link?
Need to scroll down about 1/3 way on the page

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #96  
Idaho does not have a mask mandate, and has had very few cases. Only store here requiring masks was Costco, and now that’s gone.
Idaho ranks 22nd in the nation for COVID cases per 100,000 people.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #97  
All of this talk about the efficacy of masks missing one point;
They most likely aren't as effective as they could be, because most of us don't follow procedures. Yet it was difficult enough to get the majority of people to even wear one. I'll agree that I never took it as seriously as I should have; I have one out in the truck which I've been using occasionally for a year.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #98  
All of this talk about the efficacy of masks missing one point;
They most likely aren't as effective as they could be, because most of us don't follow procedures. Yet it was difficult enough to get the majority of people to even wear one. I'll agree that I never took it as seriously as I should have; I have one out in the truck which I've been using occasionally for a year.

You mean it’s not a chin strap?

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #99  
Idaho ranks 22nd in the nation for COVID cases per 100,000 people.

Where I live, they set aside a covid ward. Hardly used it. No one I know ever showed signs , but who k owns if they ever had it. We have not had a mask mandate up here for quite some time. Had one briefly, but hardly anyone did it. Sheriff refused to enforce it. We’re just not very populated up here. Easy to keep 6 feet apart. Cause no germ travels more than 6 feet. And in every store or restaurant where the staff wore masks, their noses were exposed.

/ CDC lifts mask restrictions for those fully vaccinated #100  
Where I live, they set aside a covid ward. Hardly used it. No one I know ever showed signs , but who k owns if they ever had it. We have not had a mask mandate up here for quite some time. Had one briefly, but hardly anyone did it. Sheriff refused to enforce it. We’re just not very populated up here. Easy to keep 6 feet apart. Cause no germ travels more than 6 feet. And in every store or restaurant where the staff wore masks, their noses were exposed.
I see that a lot around here also. Covid also was nowhere near as widespread as they were expecting a year ago. Is it because of the way the country was shut down, or just paranoia? We never will know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.