Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices.

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #41  
Wonder if Warren Buffets diesel locomotives have pollution reduction devices that reduce durability and reliability? :unsure:
Something tells me the Oracle of Omaha can afford it, but the average landscaper with a 35hp tractor has a much more difficult time affording a $4000 DPF system.

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #42  
There is a worldwide push for mandating lower sulfur diesel that I believe took affect last year. But yeah, these ships are dirty polluters.

It was good to get lead out of gasoline, and some of the emissions were good to reduce to a point, but now the EPA and other agencies are run by poop heads with zero science background and trying to impose more emission standards that will simply make vehicles more costly to repair.

Look at what was done to VW and their diesels. The emissions cited were trivial at most and contributed nothing to more deaths. It is true that particulate pollution and other air pollutants can be hard on the body, but I think we have reached the limit technologically on the emissions. The reality is that nationally, most cities in the US are doing pretty well on ozone and NOx and CO is almost nonexistent.

“Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.”​

― George Orwell, 1984

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #43  
Meanwhile, I just saw on a TYM Facebook group, that EPA has forced TYM to recall all T264 models with the Kukje A1100 engine between 2009 and 2019 because it was emitting pollutants in excess.

I mean, does the excess amount of pollutants coming from a tiny 25HP engine really going to make that much difference? What are they going to do? Playing with timing? Fuel? Compared to big ships and trains as mentioned before or even those idiots who think roll coal is cool, it's nothing, plus these tractors get like 200 hours a year or something..

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #44  
Back in the 90's diesel sulfur was as at 500ppm. Through refining they were able to get content down to 15ppm. That was as far as current technology could get us. After that, Engineers had to completely redesign the diesel engine. A lot of good came out of it but fuel economy wasn't one of them. I work in africa and I looked at toyota tundra with a small diesel engine and after converting it from L/KM it worked out that the truck was getting 42 miles per gallon but you can't get that option in the US because it doesn't meet emission standards.

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #45  
Back in the 90's diesel sulfur was as at 500ppm. Through refining they were able to get content down to 15ppm. That was as far as current technology could get us. After that, Engineers had to completely redesign the diesel engine. A lot of good came out of it but fuel economy wasn't one of them. I work in africa and I looked at toyota tundra with a small diesel engine and after converting it from L/KM it worked out that the truck was getting 42 miles per gallon but you can't get that option in the US because it doesn't meet emission standards.

Some friends of mine went to Europe back in the late 90's. They rented a Ford Fiesta Diesel that got 80 MPG. I asked them if it was real or BS MPG and they both swore it was real. They told me that when you're paying European Prices for fuel, you know what your MPG is. Diesel used to be significantly cheaper in Europe

That car is illegal in the US because of emissions.

The EPA is a rogue organization that needs to be destroyed. Then, we can start a new Organization tasked with the same job but put a bar on hiring ANY former EPA employees. They are government sponsored eco-terrorists AFAIC

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #46  
Some friends of mine went to Europe back in the late 90's. They rented a Ford Fiesta Diesel that got 80 MPG. I asked them if it was real or BS MPG and they both swore it was real. They told me that when you're paying European Prices for fuel, you know what your MPG is. Diesel used to be significantly cheaper in Europe

That car is illegal in the US because of emissions.

The EPA is a rogue organization that needs to be destroyed. Then, we can start a new Organization tasked with the same job but put a bar on hiring ANY former EPA employees. They are government sponsored eco-terrorists AFAIC
Yes, that's true and they are absolutely right on the fuel prices and caring about MPG. We do have very good fuel efficient vehicles.

Diesel is Portugal is around $6.34/gal and the gas is around $7.5/gal, so yes, we do care about MPG.

Also, a pickup truck here, which is the size of a Ford Ranger as we don't get the bigger ones, get around 30 MPG just cruising around empty.

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #47  
Wonder if Warren Buffets diesel locomotives have pollution reduction devices that reduce durability and reliability? :unsure:
Something tells me the Oracle of Omaha can afford it, but the average landscaper with a 35hp tractor has a much more difficult time affording a $4000 DPF system.
You mean BNSF? Probably not.

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #48  
Self explanitory.

Attachments

• Electric Cars.jpg
    Electric Cars.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 134
   / Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #49  
Warren's BNSF moves 800+ tank cars each day from Alberta to Texas.
A very profitable business for Warren.
Warren says: Pipelines suck! 🤣

Last edited:
   / Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #50  
Warren moves 800 tank cars each day from Alberta to Texas.
A much BETTER way than a stupid pipeline.
1621345158042.png

1621345176624.png

1621345213942.png

It's not that their side is wrong some of the time, or even most of the time.

It's ALL of the time, EVERY time