Tractor availability

/ Tractor availability #11  
The LS dealer in Columbiana, Alabama is still selling 3 to 5 a week. They had good inventory the last time I was by. They also sell Branson.

/ Tractor availability #12  
This is a really nice tractor especially for comfort:
10 year warranty transferable and 2 year bumper to bumper warranty

willy

/ Tractor availability #13  
The demand is so high and the suppliers can't get parts to make newer machines that the Gray Market tractor dealers are seeing a huge boost in sales this year too.

/ Tractor availability #16  
Sure glad I ordered a tractor back in March as
the back hoe only cost me $1K because of the
price jump. cab tbl now with just the tractor cab &
fel is $1k less that the cost of tractor loader fel & cab
that I ordered. Now the used tractors are just a few
grand less than a new tractor and with the new one
you get warranty. Used maybe 90 days or none???
80 degrees and humid here more rain for Thursday
as well as more rain for all day. Any one have a pair
of extra water wings???

willy

/ Tractor availability #17  
I was toldlast week that Ls cant get tires or loaders ,And Jd wont be getting tractors till next yr,

/ Tractor availability #20  
I live in Colorado and have been searching for a new 40-55HP HST tractor in the range of a DK10 Series Kioti, I've looked as big as LS MT347 but that is a little bigger than I need, etc. The local Kubota and John Deere dealers are completely out of stock. I'm willing to take a Kubota, Kioti, LS, TYM, JD, but nothing. I've called in Colorado, Utah, Oklahoma, Kansas, and every dealer I call is either completely out of stock, or has one or two units that don't fit the bill.

I'm willing to take a road trip to get what I want. Anywhere west of Ohio is doable. Is it the same everywhere? Dealers have tons of units listed on their websites, but when you call, they just want a deposit for delivery "sometime". They can't even say when and they can't even quote a firm price.
Inventory is certainly down around here in Missouri. In general, if it isn't on the lot, the regional dealers say it's at least 2-3 months to get something. The local NH/Kioti dealer is essentially out of tractors, the Kubota dealers have a few (in particular L2501DTs), the CaseIH dealer has a number of 100+ HP cabbed units, and the Deere dealers have a lot of 1 series machines, 3Es, 2WD 5045Es, and four-cylinder 6Ms.

However, if they have a unit on the lot, you may get an excellent deal as they're not selling much and would love to sell something.