Repo

/ Repo #11  
Great first time post. Proves there is such a thing as a dumb question. Worst case scenario is they come get their tractor and your credit takes a hit.
Other options:
A) Call them and see if a temporary arrangement, such as interest only payments for a time can be worked out. They probably would rather not have the time & expense of a repo.
B) Call them and tell them there's no way you can swing it any longer and give them back their tractor. Why prolong the misery?

There’s dumb answers too.
You have no clue why Kubota is unable to repo because the OP never stated why.
Is he hiding it, or did he already do everything you suggested but for whatever reason Kubota can’t send someone? It’s not clear. You don’t know, but instead tell a first time poster that his question is dumb.

/ Repo #12  
Is he hiding it, or did he already do everything you suggested but for whatever reason Kubota can’t send someone? It’s not clear. You don’t know, but instead tell a first time poster that his question is dumb.
If you make a post like he did there’s only one conclusion to jump to. If he has already tried reasonable measures he should have specified in the first post.

/ Repo #13  
So in your opinion it's OK to post vague, fishing for validation questions like a teenage Facebook poster. If someone doesn't tell him that's dumb, how will he ever know?
His post as written sounds sketchy, like "what will happen if Kubota comes and can't find the tractor"? But as 4570 pointed out we'll never know if the guy doesn't specify why Kubota "can't" repo.

/ Repo #14  
I had surgery for colon cancer. Going to be out of work for 4 months. Called Kubota and explained what was going on and they told me not to make any payments for 4 months and to call them after that and we could work something out. Ended up being out for 5 months and didn't have to make any payments for 6 months. Never showed up on my credit as late payments either.

/ Repo #18  
It's a Kubota... I understand you would rather keep it more than anything else... But, ya gotta give it back dude... (y)

/ Repo #19  
This thread reminds me of airplane repo. I often wonder how folks can get financing for a plane than feel it's rightfully there's without fully paying for it and how did they become so well off without paying bills on time?

/ Repo #20  
This thread reminds me of airplane repo. I often wonder how folks can get financing for a plane than feel it's rightfully there's without fully paying for it and how did they become so well off without paying bills on time?

Because they didn’t have to pay rent for over a year.

Once you learn to use other folks property without having to pay, not having to pay for a tractor is an easy next step.

MoKelly