Bobcat ct 450

/ Bobcat ct 450 #1  

Dbertholl

Tractor
Ct 450
I bought a bobcat ct 450 new in 2009
Can't get parts for ac. Called 2 dealers and bobcat don't make parts for tractor. I don't recommend buying a bobcat tractor. You might not be able to get parts down the road. This what I get for buying a bobcat tractor. Trouble is with the ac. If you have a y questions please contact me.

/ Bobcat ct 450 #2  
I saw back then that Bobcat was selling tractors. Learned later they we selling a private label import. Then Bobcat got out of tractors - for them, easy market to enter, easy to exit. For the consumer (you), not so easy to exit.
I see they are back into selling tractors.
I'd stay away from them now, based on their ease in forsaking their customer the last time.
I'm sorry for your problems.

/ Bobcat ct 450 #3  
Have you tried to find the equivalent Kioti tractor and contact some Kioti dealers about the parts?

Bobcat tractors are just rebadged Kioti tractors with white paint. Both now, and back then.

The CT450 looks very similar to the Kioti EX45.

/ Bobcat ct 450 #4  
I bought a bobcat ct 450 new in 2009
Can't get parts for ac. Called 2 dealers and bobcat don't make parts for tractor. I don't recommend buying a bobcat tractor. You might not be able to get parts down the road. This what I get for buying a bobcat tractor. Trouble is with the ac. If you have a y questions please contact me.
Have a what?

/ Bobcat ct 450 #5  
Have you tried to find the equivalent Kioti tractor and contact some Kioti dealers about the parts?

Bobcat tractors are just rebadged Kioti tractors with white paint. Both now, and back then.

This is interesting info. My neighbor has a ct440 and the Bobcat dealer he bought it from is offering no assistance with parts. I’ll tell him to try calling Kioti.

/ Bobcat ct 450 #6  

I believe the Kioti DK 50se is the same tractor with a few differances.
I recommend calling Michigan Iron to see if they can find the parts he needs. (I get my Kioti parts there)

/ Bobcat ct 450 #7  
I have a 335 and needed a grill. Bob Cat said no longer available. Local Kioti dealer wouldn't give me the time of day Called Michigan Iron and they gave me the part number from Kioti