Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,261  
I had a good trip, came home a bit early, we were just ready to come home. I hope you all had a good week. I’ll check in later.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,262  
Good morning.
It’s 68 and going to 98 today in Wichita. A repeat of yesterday.

Yesterday spent the whole day in a classroom that was a cold enough to hang Kansas beef in. It actually felt good to go outside and go to lunch. So far class has been pretty slow paced, but they might just be taking it easy on us for the first day. There’s six in the class, 4 of us, a beautiful young girl right out of college and a very sharp guy from Brazil.
After class we went to the Cessna plant to see our plane, hopefully it will be ready by the time we finish up. It is amazing how much area they have under roof and climate controlled.

Gotta grab some breakfast and head off to school now.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,263  
Morning all, seems to be drying out nicely
Little sleep and lots of day work+rain-so nothing done outside
New tire came for Lawn Tractor-shipped with label stuck to tire-no other packaging, will need to put on

At some point will need to widen swale/trench to take more water. We may get another 7-10 inches with all the climate changes. This house was built in the 80's and the trench used to be about 2'x2', and handled the water coming down hill quit well. I have at spots 5'x3' deep and it still overflowed. Calculated 4"/hour rain, but did not calculate wind pushing the water back uphill (good for surfing?). so a little wider to allow for that. crazy.

Sodamo-that tile looks nice, project is certainly coming together.
PopG - never got to visit Cessna plant while I was there, sounds like a fun break to class.

Stay safe and be well

/ Good morning!!!! #138,264  
Good morning! 53 now, 73 later. Felt it on the bike this morning. Had to stop twice for deer standing in the road.

Hope everyone’s dogs and cats heal. Have to add this picture. Louie has claimed
The trash can in the kitchen as his throne. It is a treat lifting the life with a 25# cat sitting on it

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #138,265  
Ha, Rich B1, if you move the mouse your cat may not have to sit on the garbage can, that is a scary mouse.

Good morning! Unbelievable 56˚F but best it feels 56 so Tempest is right. Need to leave soon to take Whipper for her procedure.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,266  
Don,

He puts a lot of effort into moving his toys around the house. Lately, that particular mouse seems to be present quite a bit when he is in the room. He will carry it to which ever room he is going to be in, then lay it on the floor until he is ready to move on.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,267  
Good Morning!!!! 54F @ 6:00 AM in Cambria, CA.
Radar shows rain at home, but there’s been nothing in the gauge. Supposed to clear by noon, so maybe Red Flag Warning will pass uneventfully.

so far, so good on the trip, with a boring ride down the valley on the slab, then delightfully cool temps on Highway 1 south of Monterrey. Mitsty skies with a few raindrops, just barely enough to get the road wet. Sun most of the way. In and out of traffic, typical low season tourist antics. I should slow down and enjoy the view, but it’s just too much fun on the gas. Some construction where huge sections of the road fell into the ocean last winter.

Headed east back into the heat today, but it’s rumored there’ll be a cold beer waiting for me.
More later…

/ Good morning!!!! #138,268  
Good morning! 53 now, 73 later. Felt it on the bike this morning. Had to stop twice for deer standing in the road.

Hope everyone’s dogs and cats heal. Have to add this picture. Louie has claimed
The trash can in the kitchen as his throne. It is a treat lifting the life with a 25# cat sitting on it

Everyone stay safe out there

Nothing that a laser pointer can’t solve.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,269  
Nothing that a laser pointer can’t solve.
So true!!

Red Dot.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #138,270  
one bucket of grout, two hours, ten feet, that's all my back will handle.
At least I caught up to the guys laying the flagstone.
What a lovely day to be outside
now to mow my lawn

Attachments

• IMG_0309 (1).JPG
    IMG_0309 (1).JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0308 (2).JPG
    IMG_0308 (2).JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 75