Price Check DK4510 to NX5510C

/ DK4510 to NX5510C #1  

NoriSilverrage

Tractor
Kioti DK4510
I'm about to hit 4 years on my DK4510 with the loader of course. I only got around 260 hours on it and outside of a cleaning it's in good shape. I'm considering selling it as I'd like to upgrade to a NX5510C (key part there being the C). I'm going to try calling the dealer tomorrow or the next day, but I was curious if anyone has rough pricing on what my tractor should be worth and what the new tractor would likely cost. I think my tractor should be worth around 20k and I think the NX5510C should cost around $30k, maybe $35k with the loader.

Nextly, is the Synchroshuttle on the NX series different than the Synchronized Transmission on the DK10 series?

/ DK4510 to NX5510C #2  
I’ve got a DK5510 shuttle, mine’s a 2018 and I’d almost swear it’s the same. Having never operated one I could be wrong.

/ DK4510 to NX5510C #3  
Forgot to say, the DK4510 you have with the low hours I’d say 25k. Hard to find right now.

/ DK4510 to NX5510C
Yeah I think I got the first or second year of the new engine and they are largely the same since then. Thanks for the info! I called the dealer and they want pictures of my tractor to give a price. He quoted a MSRP of $45k for a NX5510C and with current promos $40k. Not sure if they would reduce it more than the MSRP. They don't have any however, so who knows if I could even get one.

/ DK4510 to NX5510C #5  
There is no easy way to know what a tractors worth in todays market (or in any market). Web numbers are often not final sale numbers! Dealers should know values but if your trading that factors in behind the scenes plus the volatile markets of todays merchandise are crazy. There are very few Kioti used e.g.'s out there, especially in the larger compact/utility sizes. If you do what I did you'll soon decide that new is the better price point-if your buying region is fairly large.
I've just spent most of the summer cruising FB Marketplace, CL and the web places. Most of the used private sale tractors are asking more than I can buy a new one for if I'd have waited for a reasonable dealer to get in some stock later this year-MAYBE.

/ DK4510 to NX5510C #6  
21’ NX5510 with loader was $39k end of July. The equivalent DK Built the same was only $2k less, was a no brainer.

I wanted the NX6010 but the dealers didn’t know when they would get one and there was a 5510 available that day. I didn’t haggle I knew it wasn’t going to do any good right now.