Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,711  
Mick gone a year ago he was 15. The little Yorke just two weeks ago he was almost 17. Truck seems empty now.
Sorry to hear that about your little ones. I like my medium sized border collie and cattle dog but I also like my wife's chihuahua a lot. The little guys love the rides and the laptime. Take care and be comforted that you gave them both long lives and a good home.

/ Dog pics #3,712  
Her name was Gypsy she was a rescue got her on Feb 13/16 she passed on June 13/20
She is still missed everyday a wonderful dog

Attachments

• -966836979330707370.jpg
    -966836979330707370.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
   / Dog pics #3,713  
Her name was Gypsy she was a rescue got her on Feb 13/16 she passed on June 13/20
She looks like she was a great dog and was guarding that sack of peat moss for you. I love dogs like that. She is in the next life waiting for you.

/ Dog pics #3,714  
I am certain you had 4 wonderful years together.
Every day with a dog is a perfect day!

/ Dog pics #3,715  
Not to detract from a great thread (all dog pics are good)...but it's important to be aware...
Some breeds simply can't be trusted...

If the most renown canine temperament therapist in the world can't get a hold on his own dog...it says something...!

/ Dog pics #3,716  
Not to detract from a great thread (all dog pics are good)...but it's important to be aware...
Some breeds simply can't be trusted...

If the most renown canine temperament therapist in the world can't get a hold on his own dog...it says something...!

Dogs personalities vary as much as peoples do. A few can't be trusted but the vast majority can be trained and trusted. Below is a few over the years we've had. All were trained. No shock colliers used.
Holly Sandy & I at folks house0003.jpg

OJ in the stock yard.jpg
wallygromitski.jpg

Porkies ice S&G.jpg

Attachments

• Arlyn Sandy & OJ with Sundew (Email size).jpg
    Arlyn Sandy & OJ with Sundew (Email size).jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 54
   / Dog pics #3,717  
Since you guys like them, here is a few more. Most taken on my folks farm. In the 1st one, Wally was told to get up there. It was sooooo scary. Its good to make mutts do things, they don't wnat to.
farm mutts0345.jpg
farm dog380.jpg

These beasts were BIG and fearless, so he didn't last long at that position. The cows noted right away it wasn't the usual boarder collie watching the gate. :ROFLMAO:
farm mutts381.jpg

farm mutts0383.jpg
farm mutts0331.jpg

Some friends kids we bumped into while on the road. Kids and dogs, go together like peanut butter and jelly!
P1010744.jpg
P1010742.jpg

Last edited: