pickup truck size

/ pickup truck size
22 inch tires on a pickup is just for looks. You can't even drive down a rough road with those low profile tires without trashing the wheels.
ditto, a mall cruiser

/ pickup truck size #362  
Dogs and groceries go behind the seat. Tools go in the box. Works and rides great plus it gets good fuel mileage to boot. Don't really care what you call it, we still love it. Oh and its easy to drive round town. (y)
P1010777.jpg
rangercamps94.jpg

/ pickup truck size #363  
^^^^^^ That looks like a good setup for what you do, and the "Ranger Review" thread which you are operating indicates the same.

Long ago I belonged to another site with lot of people who felt the need to dictate what others should drive, among other things. "Most people don't need 4WDs"... "you shouldn't live so far from the city"... you don't need a (boat, tractor, snowmobile, chainsaw,..."

Although their reasons were different, the need of some people here to dictate what others should drive are laughable.

/ pickup truck size #364  
22 inch tires on a pickup is just for looks. You can't even drive down a rough road with those low profile tires without trashing the wheels.

I didn’t say put them on pickup. I didn’t say 22 inch either.

/ pickup truck size #365  
A truck has 22.5 tires. Anything else is a soccer mom truck.
That must be one of them there new newfangled junk trucks, once they went away from 9 or 10 hundred 20's what good are they!!!!!!!!!!
My 6 1/2 foot bed Crew Cab RAM Laramie is a nice fancy truck that can still get dirty in a field, that's what the car wash is for.
It did take some searching to find one with the 18" wheels as I have no use for 20 or 22 inch wheels on a pickup,
I'd like to be able to still run them new fangled radial 235/85R16's on my pickups, they did work a bit better then the 7.50-16's.

/ pickup truck size #366  
That must be one of them there new newfangled junk trucks, once they went away from 9 or 10 hundred 20's what good are they!!!!!!!!!!
My 6 1/2 foot bed Crew Cab RAM Laramie is a nice fancy truck that can still get dirty in a field, that's what the car wash is for.
It did take some searching to find one with the 18" wheels as I have no use for 20 or 22 inch wheels on a pickup,
I'd like to be able to still run them new fangled radial 235/85R16's on my pickups, they did work a bit better then the 7.50-16's.

I didn’t say put 22 inch tires on a pickup. That’s stupid.

/ pickup truck size #369  
Ok the joke is a good one but it is getting old. 22.5 tires are for a semi or also know as Class 8 trucks.

/ pickup truck size #370  
I'll translate.....

You're talking about medium-duty trucks - Correct ?

Rgds, D.

Yes. All this talk about 5.5 feet beds being useless. If you can’t park a skid steer in the bed it’s useless.
IMG_0547.JPG