Love it but regret it

/ Love it but regret it #11  
To be fair, you almost never get as much for anything in trade versus selling on your own. They are probably doing you a favor.

I agree with you. Always better to sell on your own if you can.

However, the situation I was referring to was my neighbor decided he should have bought a bigger tractor. He tried to move some stuff with the loader and realized that he should have gone with the next larger model. With less than 10 hours on the tractor he wanted to "return" it and "trade up" to the next larger tractor. Unlike most regular dealers, they couldn't seem to help him with that. They're set up to sell them new only.

I like RK. Just pointing out another difference in their business model.

/ Love it but regret it #13  
I certainly would not consider purchase of any brand tractor with dealer service as indicated by the OP. Life's just too short for that type of crap.

/ Love it but regret it #14  
<snip>

My neighbor has an RK24 and his biggest complaint with Rural King is that they won't let him trade his tractor in for something else. That's another area where they differ from a standard dealer. Won't take trade-ins or deal with any used equipment -- not even RK brand units.
If this is a RK policy nation wide that would be a deal killer for me.

/ Love it but regret it #15  
Ok well, I will say that customer service in general has taken a long nosedive in America.

/ Love it but regret it #16  
I am having the same tractor service frustrations in Sweetwater, TN. Eternal holds, store and mobile tractor mechanics quit, new tractor mechanic never available in person or on phone, never answers phone, never calls back when leaving my number, etc. I've tried emailing and calling for the corporate service vice-president unsuccessfully. RK seems to have gone from good service to horrible service.

/ Love it but regret it
I sent a message to the Ask the RK Tractor Guy on the website a few days ago. Still no response besides the automated reply that they will get back to me soon. I want to buy a supplemental set of R1 tires and wheels. I currently have R4 but would like some R1 tires, just because I can. I can't throw money at this company, they don't want it. Part numbers and price please, that's all I want. I guess I have to go on a road trip again.

/ Love it but regret it #18  
I sent a message to the Ask the RK Tractor Guy on the website a few days ago. Still no response besides the automated reply that they will get back to me soon. I want to buy a supplemental set of R1 tires and wheels. I currently have R4 but would like some R1 tires, just because I can. I can't throw money at this company, they don't want it. Part numbers and price please, that's all I want. I guess I have to go on a road trip again.
It's a common tire size. Throw your money elsewhere.

/ Love it but regret it
It's a common tire size. Throw your money elsewhere.
Yes, you are correct. I found a lot of sources for the tires, having trouble finding the rims to go with them. Thanks.

/ Love it but regret it #20  
If you have the $ to blow, why not sell this machine and go with a dealer/brand you are more comfortable with. Deere, MF, Yanmar, LS, Kioti, Kubota…lots of choices. Imagine how it will be when/if the machine has a real issue and needs service.