TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,501  
You can't go wrong with a S&W Airweight in .38spl +P like a Model 642.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,503  

Attachments

• 20200327_160534.jpg
    20200327_160534.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • 20200327_160551.jpg
    20200327_160551.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,506  
So, I personally don't like shooting the LCPs, because its a two finger kinda sized gun. However, honestly, I figure even a 32acp that is so small and easily to carry, that it is always with you, beats only carrying half the time. I personally feel a 380 7 shot pistol should be enough to stop a threat or get yourself out of it. Is it the ideal man stopper, no its not, but for EDC, your trying to stop a threat and get away. For in the house, I would want more power or more ammo.
Replace the magazine floor plate with a Peirce floor plate. That makes the pistol grip three fingered and very comfortable
My mini-pistol is a Kahr CW380. Once broken in, it's been a very reliable handgun.
Any small pistol, semi-auto or revolver, is going to be a bit snappy. But these aren't target pistols...all you need is center of mass and stop the attack. Don't look for more then that and don't even consider a range of more then 10-15 feet.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,507  
So maybe I'm in a restaurant and some guy jumps up and yells this is a robbery or something?? Ya never know, not figuring on getting in an OK Corral gunfight or anything.
It ain't your money...and even if it was, just give 'em the money and let them go. CCW is to save your life, not the 20 bucks you have in your wallet

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,509  
Replace the magazine floor plate with a Peirce floor plate. That makes the pistol grip three fingered and very comfortable
My mini-pistol is a Kahr CW380. Once broken in, it's been a very reliable handgun.
Any small pistol, semi-auto or revolver, is going to be a bit snappy. But these aren't target pistols...all you need is center of mass and stop the attack. Don't look for more then that and don't even consider a range of more then 10-15 feet.
That would be exactly correct.

Right now I'm looking at the Ruger LCP and a Kel Tec P3AT, both 380's ... 10.2 oz and 7.7 oz respectively