HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!

/ HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!! #1  

HawkinsHollow

Veteran Member
Tractor
Branson 3015R
Not sure about where you live, but summer is about to relinquish it's grip on the southeast USA, AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
Nice cold front ushering in cooler, drier, breezier air. Just in time, because I am SICK of sweating!!! That is all I wanted to say, ENJOY IT!

/ HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!! #2  
From 70 degrees last week to this.

IMG_0825.JPG

/ HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!
That is not fall, that's winter!! :ROFLMAO:

/ HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!! #4  
First Snow that stuck arrived on September 22nd and it won't be leaving until April or May. Poor trees still had their leaves on and all the birds and forest creatures still have bewildered looks on their faces. To Early!!

/ HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!! #5  
We will see our first sub-50 degree night tonight since Spring. High was under 80 today. I'm looking forward to being outdoors without drowning in my own sweat or burning. I've seen snow every month except July and that doesn't count mountains. It is nice in small doses, but I don't miss it too much.

/ HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!! #6  
Love snow but way too early for us

/ HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!! #7  
Not sure about where you live, but summer is about to relinquish it's grip on the southeast USA, AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
Nice cold front ushering in cooler, drier, breezier air. Just in time, because I am SICK of sweating!!! That is all I wanted to say, ENJOY IT!
Its been raining and cool nearly everyday here since 1st week of Sept... I could use a return to Summer. At least for a bit..

/ HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!! #8  
National Weather Service says Denton, TX, is 49 degrees this morning, and I, too, am glad to see the cooler weather.

/ HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!! #9  
Front's moving through right now and I am definitely looking forward to cool and dry weather!