THE latest and surely the greatest .......

/ THE latest and surely the greatest ....... #1  

oosik

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota M6040
Today I had my 6 month dental checkup, cleaning, fluoride - etc. I even got convinced and am getting one of those "don't grind your teeth at night things". I also needed a new tooth brush. Got a new Braun Oral-B spin brush.

Scanning the literature ...... you know - I can communicate with this new toothbrush thru my smart phone. I've got half a notion to do the interconnection. Just what in the world would a toothbrush have to say - ????

Is this world going completely tech crazy - or what ..............

/ THE latest and surely the greatest ....... #3  
Today I had my 6 month dental checkup, cleaning, fluoride - etc. I even got convinced and am getting one of those "don't grind your teeth at night things". I also needed a new tooth brush. Got a new Braun Oral-B spin brush.

Scanning the literature ...... you know - I can communicate with this new toothbrush thru my smart phone. I've got half a notion to do the interconnection. Just what in the world would a toothbrush have to say - ????

There has to be a good joke in there somewhere!

/ THE latest and surely the greatest ....... #4  
Hey.... you paid for that brush right????????

/ THE latest and surely the greatest ....... #5  
When the North Koreans hack your toothbrush then what are you going to do? Wonder how much they will ask for ransom?

Chris

/ THE latest and surely the greatest ....... #7  

There are some people who can build something there is really no need or value of....

Seriously I wonder if it gives or could give a report to the dentist on your bushing methods or such or even give you such a report with tips on how to improve. Such as my cell phone telling me if my online usage if up or down for the week.

/ THE latest and surely the greatest ....... #8  

read a while back you can buy a toilet in japan that is connected to the internet.

/ THE latest and surely the greatest ....... #10  
My wife would buy that toothbrush. She’s obsessed with her teeth.

Myself, on the other hand am upset I can’t get a truck with manual transmission, roll down windows, and a normal AM/FM radio.