Load divider dolly,

/ Load divider dolly, #2  
That does look interesting. But $5000 is a bit steep. I'm cheap, so a trailer would have more options for use.

/ Load divider dolly, #3  
Yep, interesting. I'd wonder about the upward force on the hitch - pretty sure current hitches are not designed for such a continuous upward force with bouncing around. Conventional loads are downward with bouncing around.........

/ Load divider dolly,
For occasional towing and hauling it's cheaper than buying a 3/4 or 1ton especially if you already own a 1/2 ton plus the extra maintenance. imo.

/ Load divider dolly,
Wonder if it has electric brakes as an option.

/ Load divider dolly, #6  
Interesting indeed. Looks like the air bag part of it could be built in on the bumper pull trailers. Pretty much the same concept of the weight distribution hitches but it's easily adjustable accordingly to different loads on the trailer.

/ Load divider dolly, #7  
Yep, interesting. I'd wonder about the upward force on the hitch - pretty sure current hitches are not designed for such a continuous upward force with bouncing around. Conventional loads are downward with bouncing around.........
your hitch is rated for more as a weight distribution hitch then as a straight bumper weight,

that is a nice snazzy adjustable tag axle for pickups

/ Load divider dolly, #8  
your hitch is rated for more as a weight distribution hitch then as a straight bumper weight,

How do you know this? This snapshot says, 'it depends on the hitch.' It also says that the ones used for weight distributing are rated "up to......1000 lbs. maximum trailer tongue weight." This is still a downward weight rating. No mention of upward force ratings.....
???

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 10.17.23 AM.png

/ Load divider dolly, #9  
Very true however I have never seen a receiver hitch that was not rated higher when used with a weight distributing hitch then when used as a straight drawbar pulling hitch.
Every equalizer hitch puts a lifting rotating force into the receiver hitch how else can it unload a rear axle and increase the front axle and trailer axle loadings.

/ Load divider dolly, #10  
Cool concept, for sure. I’m wondering how that will be viewed, from an enforcement standpoint. If it’s considered a towed unit, it may require “doubles/triples endorsement”, for commercial drivers or vehicles. Since it has safety chains, that makes an argument for it being a towed unit versus it being a part of the towing vehicle (such as a dump truck strong arm, which this mimics).

It looks like it has brakes, but those could just be shields. I couldn’t tell. Again, this could be bad, if it doesn’t. All axles on commercial vehicles are required to have brakes, with a few exceptions. One of those exceptions is if the towed unit is under 3,000 pounds (I’m guessing this unit is less than that). However, if we are saying it’s a towed unit, so it doesn’t need brakes, then we have to also say it’s the first towed unit and any other units would qualify for doubles. Interesting.