Where to buy fluids?

/ Where to buy fluids?
My Napa doesnt have anything from the OM. But he recommended me a Napa brand 85-401 for $55 a bucket. Anyone hear of it?

My Kioti dealer carries Shell spirax for $100 a bucket and thats what they use there. I'm tempted to just go with my dealer but $100/ bucket seems pretty high.

/ Where to buy fluids? #12  
$55 for shipping two buckets, I guess thats not terrible. Under $170 total. I'm gonna take my manual into my local Napa and see if they have anything.

What about engine oil? I'm not familiar with tiers or api grades etc. And the book says 10w30, 10w40, or 15w40. I live in the mid atlantic so we get hot summers and cold winters. Should I use 10w40? Any preferences for brands?

I'm buying my filters from Nolts Power Eqipment on Ebay.

We think it's hard to beat Rotella T4 15W-40. You can find at any truck stop, dept. store, farm supply, auto parts store, etc. My son runs 15W-40 in all his tractors and he's in central NC. All are stored in an insulated equipment shed. Sometimes it gets down to 5˚ but inside there it rarely drops below 25˚.

/ Where to buy fluids? #13  
I don’t know who makes NAPA’s UTF, but Spirax is a good product. I’ve seen it for sale a lot cheaper at TSC.

/ Where to buy fluids? #14  
I've been using for the last 12years Rotella T6 5W-40, usually found at Walmart. My temps range from 0F-90. It's synthetic and reasonably priced.

The trans oil is a 10W-30 multi weight oil. I've used Shell Spirax, Pennzoil Hydra-Trans. Others have used from Tractor Supply their "Premium" Hydraulc Fluid with good results.

/ Where to buy fluids? #15  
I've been using for the last 12years Rotella T6 5W-40, usually found at Walmart. My temps range from 0F-90. It's synthetic and reasonably priced.

The trans oil is a 10W-30 multi weight oil. I've used Shell Spirax, Pennzoil Hydra-Trans. Others have used from Tractor Supply their "Premium" Hydraulc Fluid with good results.

Yep, I found Shell Spirax for my 50 hour change, but will switch to TSC Premium hydraulic fluid for the next change. Just did my latest engine oil change yesterday at 250 hours and switched from regular 10w-40 Rotella over to 5w-40 T6 synthetic.

/ Where to buy fluids? #16  
Just changed my tranny and hydraulic fluid. This what I used. Shell Spirax S4 TXM Multi-functional Tractor Transmission and Hydraulic fluid. Went to a local Shell distributor and bought 2... 5 gallon pails. $50 each. I use 15/40 Mobil Delvac engine oil. Its what I also use in the motorhome.

/ Where to buy fluids? #17  
For engine oil I have run Rotella T-6 5w-40 synthetic for the past 17 years on my DK 35.
Over the years for the tranny I've run
Rotella HD tractor/trans fluid.
TSC premium tractor/tran fluid.
Napa HD tractor/trans fluid
They all worked fine.

/ Where to buy fluids? #18  
Go to a place that deals with hydraulics for a better bang for your buck compared to the dealer.... at least that worked for me. That was only for hydraulic fluid and filters

Sent from my SM-N920V using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Where to buy fluids? #19  
zombie thread - but figure i'd post here before creating a new one

what is everyone using now - I agree with OP, i'd like to use what the manual specifies. However, i can't find ANYTHING from that list**

well, i can see a couple vendors at > $150/5-gallon for the MobilFluid424 ... hoping for at least close to $100/5-gal ~ $20/gal

/ Where to buy fluids? #20  
$55 for shipping two buckets, I guess thats not terrible. Under $170 total. I'm gonna take my manual into my local Napa and see if they have anything.

What about engine oil? I'm not familiar with tiers or api grades etc. And the book says 10w30, 10w40, or 15w40. I live in the mid atlantic so we get hot summers and cold winters. Should I use 10w40? Any preferences for brands?

I'm buying my filters from Nolts Power Eqipment on Ebay.
Shell Rotella 6T 5W40