Help with error codes

/ Help with error codes #1  

FowlMouthFarmer

Tractor
2019 Branson 7845C--farmall cub--farmall BN--farmall H--Case 585--Case 400
Hello,
I'm not a LS owner myself but I'm trying to help my elderly neighbor out..

He has a LS 4145H tractor that's throwing 4 codes (now that we finally got the dash to light up).

Dealer was called and has been less than helpful to them. They called the dealer in Aug and no one has been out.

When we went (my husband and i) to check it out, we thought electrical because the dash wouldnt come in. It would register my clicking when.the key was turned but that's it...however the headlights and other lights interior worked. We ruled out battery as lights didnt dim either. We could not get the dash to light up at all. We took panels off, looked for obvious issues in the wires, nothing stood out.
He parked it and shut it off one day and the next time he went to start it, that all was exhibited so it sat until we looked at it and got nowhere.

We went back down again (1mnth later) and still havent heard from the dealer. When we went out this time, we turned the key and was able to get codes (small progress).....but now I cant find any manual or guide to convert those codes into a problem.... this place is always helpful so thought I'd see here. Now I googled and searched but cant seem to find them. I have no experience with LS(we are branson and farmall here)

Here is what is flashing on the dash. I "think" from reading the one thing is the s code for each one.

F03 s132

F04 1076

F05 s677

F31 s677

F31 s132

Thanks in advance. We'd like to try and help the old man if we can. they dont use the internet so were relying on deale lr

/ Help with error codes #2  
Hello,
I'm not a LS owner myself but I'm trying to help my elderly neighbor out..

He has a LS 4145H

F03 s132 - AMF sensor high fault

F04 1076 - IMV Control feedback low

F05 s677 - starter motor control relay short to ground detected

F31 s677 - starter motor relay driver fault

F31 s132 - AMF sensor failure

/ Help with error codes #3  
PCABE5 is spot on with the codes. But, WTH is an AMF sensor?!?! Its complicated....

I have a service manual for that tractor in PDF. Shoot me your email in a PM and I'll share it with you via dropbox. It will greatly help!

Also, check the chassis ground. That has been an issue with these tractors. It should be right next to the battery. Take it off, clean it, and put it back tight. With intermittent electrical issue due to bad ground, codes could get thrown around on all sorts of things.

Your tractor also has an OBD2 port on the right side under the steering wheel. A cheap ELM 327 reader from Amazon, and a free app called Torque Lite on your smart phone, can clear the codes. Not much else, but can help.

/ Help with error codes
Thank you both so much for the insight! I didn't get any notification that anyone had replied so I didn't think to check until now. I really appreciate your time.
I will get in touch for the manual Avenger!

Will the tractor take a different OBD reader than a vehicle? We have a vehicle OBD reader (a fairly good one).

I'm going to relay this info to my husband and he can also work on a plan to get back down to them and see what we can do. The dealership is really not helping them at all. We just feel so bad. They are 80+ years old and would like the tractor to plow their driveway area (we plow for them too but you know those hard headed 80+ year olds, they like to do it themselves if they can)

/ Help with error codes #5  
I'm not an OBD2 / ECM computer wiz, so I dont know. I do know that my expensive reader that I use on vehicles will not read the tractor. But the cheap ELM 327 reader will.
Good luck. Keep us posted.

/ Help with error codes #6  
I sure would appreciate some assistance with my LS. I got the MT347 summer ‘21, constantly gives error codes been looked at by mechanic at LS dealership and he last said just keep operating — kind of hard to do so when it idles down and stays at idle or goes up and down with idle. Error Codes are intermittently from 91 to 5202. Far cry from my ‘77 3600 Ford bought new and never had a trip to shop until 4 years ago with injector pump.