My twisted sense of humor-what's yours?

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #11  
"Sense of Humor" is an interesting topic. Seems everyone is a bit different. I would call my sense of humor more in the line of "Sophomoric". I enjoy cartoons like Pogo, Calvin & Hobbes; The Far Side, Herman, Peanuts and Buckles; Johnny Carson was funny to me as were the Smothers Brothers.

What I do not find funny are the "Funniest videos", especially those of people falling, wrecking their bicycles and such. People hurting themselves is not funny to me...unless, of course, your name is Wylie Coyote. :)

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #12  
I don't think human tradegdy can ever be humorous.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours?
"Sense of Humor" is an interesting topic. Seems everyone is a bit different. I would call my sense of humor more in the line of "Sophomoric". I enjoy cartoons like Pogo, Calvin & Hobbes; The Far Side, Herman, Peanuts and Buckles; Johnny Carson was funny to me as were the Smothers Brothers.

What I do not find funny are the "Funniest videos", especially those of people falling, wrecking their bicycles and such. People hurting themselves is not funny to me...unless, of course, your name is Wylie Coyote. :)
LOOK HERE 2Lane,

This post was highjacked back at post 5 or so and became a very serious topic about current affairs.
I suggest you start your own thread discussing types of humor so I can come over and join you.

As for human tragedy being humorous. My Dad's generation grew up on the 3 stooges and I am here to tell you that they have nothing if human tragedy had been removed. And for that, I grew up watching him pull pranks on people. He once gave a visiting friend Crisco while he was washing his hair in the sink and told him it was really good shampoo.

I myself have limited my pranks to more subtle and less harmful antics. My favorite one is duct-taping a harmonica directly under the floor pan of someone's car. It is a good mechanic who can find that rascal with the hood up, sitting in his garage.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #15  
Nothing is funnier than Wile E Coyote slamming into the side of a cliff with rocket roller skates on and “The Far Side“ comics.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #16  
A show that had me laughing in the late nineties was called the Syfl and Olly Show. Best show Mtv ever cancelled. ;)

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #17  

Ditto here. I watch that show while visiting my mother, and some of the things people think are funny I find just plain stupid.
Plus the new "emcee" is terrible.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #18  
LOOK HERE 2Lane,

This post was highjacked back at post 5 or so and became a very serious topic about current affairs.
I suggest you start your own thread discussing types of humor so I can come over and join you.

As for human tragedy being humorous. My Dad's generation grew up on the 3 stooges and I am here to tell you that they have nothing if human tragedy had been removed. And for that, I grew up watching him pull pranks on people. He once gave a visiting friend Crisco while he was washing his hair in the sink and told him it was really good shampoo.

I myself have limited my pranks to more subtle and less harmful antics. My favorite one is duct-taping a harmonica directly under the floor pan of someone's car. It is a good mechanic who can find that rascal with the hood up, sitting in his garage.
Aw, gee, fellers. I always thought it takes a good thread to get hijacked; other wise they just peter out and die.

Would like to see how the harmonica thing works...I can only imagine the look on someone's face! :)

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours?
Aw, gee, fellers. I always thought it takes a good thread to get hijacked; other wise they just peter out and die.

Would like to see how the harmonica thing works...I can only imagine the look on someone's face! :)
Just tape it real good under the floor pan, make sure it is turned the right way and then let the wind do its thing. Music will flow and it is darn hard to find it when the car is sitting still.

I was laughing about it getting highjacked. Nornally, its a serious topic and goofballs like me crack a joke. This was so backwards, it was funny.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #20  
Nothing is funnier than Wile E Coyote slamming into the side of a cliff with rocket roller skates on and “The Far Side“ comics.
And Foghorn Leghorn vs. the barnyard dog. Whenever I hear the phrase “rope limit“ I think of that cartoon.

1637098283460.jpeg

BANG!

Last edited: