/ Groan 3; the Sequel #361  
:D

Attachments

• 257450787_10220394077148695_2810466584778390189_n.jpg
    257450787_10220394077148695_2810466584778390189_n.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 168
   / Groan 3; the Sequel #364  
Don't laugh.

I was working on my car, I removed what I thought was the thermostat housing on top of the block. It was not the housing but looked exactly like it.

I simply held the ratchet handle near the hole to check for clearances... the little keeper thingy on the head of ttge ratchet that looks like a washer jumped off the ratchet and fell into the engine. Craftsman ratchet, got it on my 16th birthday.

I have 3 cars so I kept trying to get the thingy out of the engine. I figured it was in the water jacket and didn't want to take out the water pump.

6 weeks later after inventing 5 different magnet tools (alloy block) I pretty much gave up.

Standing in the garage one nite, talking on the phone, just jamming welding rods with magnets taped on the ends into the engine block and low and behold, there was the thingy!

I got unlucky, then I Got lucky but....

Gotta hang in there

/ Groan 3; the Sequel
You may have to buy a new wire loom, but at least you won't shoot yourself.

Two local men injured in freak truck accident
Cotton Patch, Ark. — Two local men were injured when their pick-up truck left the road and struck a tree near Cotton Patch on State Highway 38 early Monday morning.
imageC95.JPG
Woodruff County deputy Dovey Snyder reported the accident shortly after midnight Monday. Thurston Poole, 33, of Des Arc and Billy Ray Wallis, 38, of Little Rock are listed in serious condition at Baptist Medical Center.
The accident occurred as the two men were returning to Des Arc after a frog-gigging trip.
On an overcast Sunday night, Poole's pick-up truck's headlights malfunctioned. The two men concluded that the headlight fuse on the older model truck had burned out.
As a replacement fuse was not available, Wallis noticed that the .22 caliber bullet from his pistol fit perfectly into the fuse box next to the steering wheel column. Upon inserting the bullet, the
headlights again began to operate properly and the two men proceeded eastbound toward the White River bridge.
After traveling approximately 20 miles and just before crossing the river, the bullet apparently overheated, discharged and struck Poole in the right ********. The vehicle swerved sharply to the right, exiting the pavement and striking a tree.
Poole suffered only minor cuts and abrasions from the accident, but required surgery to repair the other wound. Wallis sustained a broken collar bone and was treated and released.
“Thank God we weren't on that bridge when Thurston shot his nuts off or we might both be dead,” Wallis said.
Snyder said, “I've been a trooper for 10 years in this part of the world, but this is a first for me. I can't believe that those two would admit how this accident happened.”
-- Arkansas Democrat Gazette, July 25, 1996

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #367  

Cotton Patch, Ark. — Two local men were injured when their pick-up truck left the road and struck a tree near Cotton Patch on State Highway 38 early Monday morning.
imageC95.JPG
Woodruff County deputy Dovey Snyder reported the accident shortly after midnight Monday. Thurston Poole, 33, of Des Arc and Billy Ray Wallis, 38, of Little Rock are listed in serious condition at Baptist Medical Center.
The accident occurred as the two men were returning to Des Arc after a frog-gigging trip.
On an overcast Sunday night, Poole's pick-up truck's headlights malfunctioned. The two men concluded that the headlight fuse on the older model truck had burned out.
As a replacement fuse was not available, Wallis noticed that the .22 caliber bullet from his pistol fit perfectly into the fuse box next to the steering wheel column. Upon inserting the bullet, the
headlights again began to operate properly and the two men proceeded eastbound toward the White River bridge.
After traveling approximately 20 miles and just before crossing the river, the bullet apparently overheated, discharged and struck Poole in the right ********. The vehicle swerved sharply to the right, exiting the pavement and striking a tree.
Poole suffered only minor cuts and abrasions from the accident, but required surgery to repair the other wound. Wallis sustained a broken collar bone and was treated and released.
“Thank God we weren't on that bridge when Thurston shot his nuts off or we might both be dead,” Wallis said.
Snyder said, “I've been a trooper for 10 years in this part of the world, but this is a first for me. I can't believe that those two would admit how this accident happened.”
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like some guys I know...

/ Groan 3; the Sequel #368  

imageC95.JPG

Lmao, I can just picture that.

Status
Not open for further replies.