Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable?

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #51  
Nice job! How much do you figure you saved over buying the (what are they now -- $3K?) MF set-up?

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #52  
When I bought my tractor in 2018, a 50" blower with hydraulic rotator was $4500.
I spent $1500 on a used Kubota blower, (couldn't find a used Massey blower) $160 on the Massey PTO quick connector, $60 to get the PTO shaft shortened, $22 for the Massey hydraulic fittings, and another $15 for the bushings to adapt to them. All the steel and other small parts I already had laying around.
So I have less than $1800 in it.
I'm thinking about remounting the lift cylinder so I can open the hood all the way, but I can get to the battery and jump it if needed.
Now I have to decide if I want to add hydraulic chute rotation.:cool:

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #53  
Wow, guess they've gone up (no surprise there) since I got mine i 2007. Seems like the blower added 3000-3500 back then, close to the same as a BH. You did OK. Nice to see some folks (lots on this forum) don't accept "NO" for an answer and just adapt anyway. Like I said, very nicely done.

I know hydraulic is much faster, but have you considered electric chute controls? (That's what mine came with.)

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #54  
Didn't consider electric, hmmmm.....

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #55  
Mine uses like a wiper motor and an open worm gear for chute rotation, and a linear actuator for angling the exit chute. Pretty slow when you have to go from "full left" to "full right," but it works.

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #56  
$1800 is amazing!, new here or right around $5k. I paid $2700 2 years ago for a used one.

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #57  
Mine uses like a wiper motor and an open worm gear for chute rotation, and a linear actuator for angling the exit chute. Pretty slow when you have to go from "full left" to "full right," but it works.
I was thinking a small starter motor, or a hydraulic motor, and a chain drive. Wiper motor might work though.
I usually leave the deflector all the way up.

$1800 is amazing!, new here or right around $5k. I paid $2700 2 years ago for a used one.
I know, I got lucky!

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #58  
Here's some pics of the factory set-up --

DSC00308.JPGDSC00309.JPGDSC00310.JPG

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #59  
Thank you a whole bunch!! I can do that. Might be the easiest way to do it.

/ Massey GC & Kubota BX Front Quick Hitch Compatable? #60  
Let me know if you need more pics or measurement stuff. Glad to help; I also think this is the easiest way -- only requires a couple of weatherized --rubber covered-- polarity-reversing momentary switches. (You already have that open worm-gear thing for your manual turning arrangement, right?)