Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,051  
Ever had a song in your head you just couldn't let go?
Here's mine, right now

/ Good morning!!!! #142,052  
The Nokians are only $268.72/tire. Michelins are $280.95/tire at Kal Tire up here.
I will suffer with what I have for the rest of this winter, next summer I will look for a set of Michelins x-ice tires. They do come in 19" rim.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #142,053  
My young bear friend came around last night climbed into my truck guess she left

Very cloudy and cool today high of 48

/ Good morning!!!! #142,054  
Evening folks, so I didn’t get to work on the replica since I retired but I did make a few flags for friends and family. They are 2x4 make from pallets, made one for myself and the next thing I knew I had made over 20, had to stop as it was becoming a full time job Will probably start back up in the spring as I have more orders to fill
IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #142,055  
Good evening all. Yesterdays post I thought I had posted
Covid update: Cooke 4225 confirmed cases, 23 active cases, Montague 2699 confirmed cases, 27 active cases, Grayson, 16,561 confirmed cases, 165 active cases. Cooke 6, Montague 1, Grayson 11, new cases.
Dennis sorry about the lack of plan at T-mobile, hope you enjoyed your family time, sorry about no progress on the home front projects
Roy hope you had smooth sailing today.
Bill hope you are ready for 10 inch of snow, even blind hog finds acorns :)
Drew glad Costco went well. hope work at church went well also.
Ron hope shop cleaning went well, neat pic. 10 day looks good for riding :)
Billy hope you decorating went well.
Thomas thanks
Paul glad trip went well, Glad tower was entertaining, sorry about no rehearsal, neat flex funnel :)
Drew as a guess 50-60K . Did not do much biking when younger, could get into good shape in about 2 months to get ready for biking vacation.
Thomas hope you enjoyed your football.
Mike good to here plumbing issue resolved, hope long term solution not to painful to wallet.
Don Pie sounds delicious, I like tart cherry pie. Sorry about the extra traffic dragging on for 2 more days
Drew I am sure homemade apple pie does have curative powers
Bird glad electrician took care of you. more light is almost always good :)
Rich hopee splitting went well. Really glad you feel better after telling the tale.
RNG hope the rain forecast comes through. The trick with old computers is knowing when to say when :) Hope you got what you needed of of it. Glad touring bike is getting prepped for ride.
PJ hope you day went well.
David good to hear guys did ok last night. Does no sound like HI will become skiing destination :)
Randy thanks for update good to hear bottle and cans under control. Good to hear wounds looking good.
David sounds like you have a handle on the wind
Thomas good to hear gout less issue, enjoy your Chinese.
Don looks like a large group
RS good to hear Kubota project starting up, meatloaf sound good.
Dennis hate it when I loose stuff then look for it forever :(
Kyle on aircraft engines feed side is 80psi, cylinder side should be 60+ psi. Thanks for the encouragement.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don/whipper, more tests/ Grey 2, health /ring bearer/back broken & infections, Don/ neighbors with Covid, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL covid, /cancer surgeries, PJ/FIL death, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations/ angina, wife/ankle recovery, Billy/ wife fall, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on face /lingering cough, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery, Ron/neighbor Covid issues, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, RS wife/ dog bite recovery, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,056  
Back home from Ohio. Overcast day, made good time with only a couple short stops, and one longer stop to eat a pizza.
Snow forecast for wed was 1”, now .3”.

Supposed to get in 60s tomorrow then turn colder.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,057  
BEF if it does come it will go away just as fast

/ Good morning!!!! #142,058  
Good evening all. Sorry for the 2 posts, somehow during editing lost my yesterday's post but the first draft was in the edit window so posted it. Just lost yesterday's activities :( 52F this morning overcast and new calm wind. light wind early, windy later, and high temp was 74F, DP was 62F. Chapel to start the day, then made breakfast(pancakes). We did DASH meal deliveries this morning, then worked on old computer, installed new PS, new bios battery and it decided to cooperate.
Covid update: Cooke 4226 confirmed cases, 26 active cases, Montague 2699 confirmed cases, 27 active cases, Grayson, 16,566 confirmed cases, 170 active cases. Cooke 1, Montague 0, Grayson 5, new cases.
Doug Sounds like fun getting the barn ready for use.
Drew praying your church can get back to normal. Good luck with the cars
Ron glad you found the two projects. Good to hear neighbor is doing better. nice feeder shot
Bill glad you know what you are doing on ice, I am sadly out of practice.
Buppies will the SE ridge keep winter at bay in Texas?
Drew been there done that with 3 stepchildren. However still married to their mom :)
Roy hope yo get to driveway markers.
Billy glad outside decoration are up, good luck with the oak trees, and finding a Christmas tree.
Drew hope you can find and get anew battery soon
RNG hope you get your rain, Bet you sleep better when the fire breaks get done. Good luck with new mount for the bags.
Buppies interesting group of cars you have had. lot of mile on car.
Thomas hope you had successful day
Doug hope you get the house done soon
Paul interesting project getting zoom laptop on board with PA system. Glad you got the voltage regulator change out. Hope getting wife stuff goes smoothly. nice pic
Rich glad you enjoyed Christmas dinner. hope puttering goes well.
Dennis good to hear you made it to farm, nice pic. Sorry about missing your brother and LTE camera not working
Rand that is a LOT of water.
David that is more cookies than I made :)
Drew that has to be frustrating about the apple. Too bad you had to eat it :)
Thomas 3:30 comes awfully early :(
Roy glad you some markers out hope you get more out.
PJ I remember how bad they drove around the bridges, yikes 😱
Buppies glad no damage from friend.
Gary nice work but you need to get back on the tractor project
Dennis glad you made home safely.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don/whipper, more tests/ Grey 2, health /ring bearer/back broken & infections, Don/ neighbors with Covid, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL covid, /cancer surgeries, PJ/FIL death, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations/ angina, wife/ankle recovery, Billy/ wife fall, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on face /lingering cough, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery, Ron/neighbor Covid issues, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, RS wife/ dog bite recovery, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,059  
Nice-looking flags, Gary. I can see how that could turn into a full-time job. Looks like fun, though.

We have a line of thunderstorms passing through right now. Several have kind of popped up around the region after the sun set. We could actually use a little rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,060  
Ever had a song in your head you just couldn't let go?
Earworms. I get them all the time. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not. Usually happens to me when I'm working on something. I recently recorded a bunch of covers of songs including Silly Love Song by Wings and Magic by Pilot, so those got stuck in my head for a week or more at a time. Right now I have a harpsichord sonata (#1) from Antonio Soler constantly playing in my head. I don't hate that. :LOL: 🤘