Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #51  
If I saw something in the same shape as what I have for 20k with a cab and working ac I’d probably own it.
I'm sure I'll regret not buying it. Only lasted one day on Marketplace. I could have sold my ole Ford for $10K and been in it very cheap..... This one had original paint, original rears 50% tread, new fronts, straight machine.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #52  
Congratulations. That will be a nice truck. I bought a 2021 Ram Laramie 1500, 5.7 Hemi (traded in my 2019 Laramie). There still is a chip shortage. Be warned - there may be a chip missing is less critical features. For example, my 2021 is exactly the same features as my 2019.. I was surprised to see then Tailgate ajar light on the dash didn't work. I looked up the VIN build sheet - It was an included feature. Left it for service for a week. After contacting Chrysler, seems it was sold with the chip for that feature. Might use the VIN # and look up a online build sheet for your truck for a list of all features - then check before it leaves the lot if there any concerns. I am ok with out the tailgate dash light. Anyway, just for info.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #53  
Great. You will have a great truck. I bought a 2018 Ram 2500 Power Wagon. It was a custom order. So I waited, and waited - etc. I would imagine your new truck is being manufactured at the Chrysler plant in Saltillo, MX - like mine was.

The longest wait for my truck - the docking yard, right here in Spokane, WA. The truck could not be released to the local dealership until it had gone thru some pre-delivery inspection. I could see it - inside the chain link fence - but could not get my hands on it. It took three weeks before it was released to the dealer.

BTW - I bought the Power Wagon( Taco Wagon - another story ) for one reason and one reason only. FUN. No work, no worries about gas mileage, no worries about resale value - and MAN has it been a blast.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #55  
They are. I thought MX was the abbreviation for Mexico. Was I incorrect??

OR - even this Norwegian can like tacos. It does not have to be Lute Fisk all the time.:)

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #60  
Last edited: