Please answer without comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Please answer without comment #71  
Four that I know of, not counting those who have gone radio silent during the pandemic.
One long Covid.

/ Please answer without comment #72  
Zero... as of now. A close friend got a very nasty case and from what I've seen, the mortality rate in the year following "recovery" is much higher than normal.

/ Please answer without comment #74  
How many people have you known "personally", who you believe died because they had COVID-19?

I won't comment after answering the question and have no idea how the answers will come out. I hope they'll be revealing.

5 total died.

3 were relatives. And all 3 had various health issues. and all 3 had diabetes. The 3 were unvaxed and over 50yo.

2 were personal friends of the family. Both vaxed and both had booster shots too. Months later they got C19 and died.
And both had poor diets. Fast food and green water called Mt Dew.

Know of personal friends that were on deaths door. A few classmates and my former boss. IVM helped the classmates pull out of the C19 storm. My boss took the liquid Benedryl per info from the UofFL Virology lab study linked here:
Existing antihistamine drugs show effectiveness against COVID-19 virus in cell testing

If this was how many people do you know personally who died from the vax, that number is a little higher.

/ Please answer without comment #75  
How many people have you known "personally", who you believe died because they had COVID-19?

I won't comment after answering the question and have no idea how the answers will come out. I hope they'll be revealing.
3 actually and one is alive but won't make it and none were vaxxed.

/ Please answer without comment #76  
Two:
One in NC.
One in ND.

/ Please answer without comment #77  
NONE

/ Please answer without comment #78  

Status
Not open for further replies.