Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #143,011  
Toppop cheer up tomorrow is the birth of Christ

I’m among the first to share that news, and that does excite me. What a miracle , prophesied for over a thousand years!
It’s more me missing all the people I’ve lost in the last few years I think.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,014  
Good Morning and Merry Christmas!
Freezing rain and ice has put a damper on our celebrations. That's ok though as we did some last night knowing today was going to happen. We might do Christmas dinner tomorrow instead.
Hope everyone gets to enjoy some family time and stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #143,015  
Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all.
It’s 36 and should make it to 50 in the rain.

Yesterday I finished up all my deliveries with time to spare, got the presents I needed to wrap taken care of, and had a relaxing evening.

It’s just about time to get up and start making breakfast. It’s not raining at the moment, so I’ll be able to cook the bacon and sausage on the outside griddle. Youngest son and daughter spent the night, he is on his way to pick up his fiancé that worked the night shift in the Doylestown hospital lab. This place will be bustling soon!

/ Good morning!!!! #143,017  
I'm enjoying my second cup of coffee and a slice of super yummy apple date nut bread Popgadget brought over to me yesterday in his Santa deliveries.

Always an exciting morning for kids. The clomp clomp down the stairs to see what is under the tree.
May the love of family warm your day.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,018  
22F fine snow falling upper 20's for high, freezing rain 1-3 inches snow next 24 hours.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today.... not much.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,020  
Good Morning!!!! And Merry Christmas! 44F @ 5:30AM. Periods of rain. High 48F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Higher wind gusts possible.
It's raining sideways pretty good out right now, with the wind roaring through the trees and downspouts gurgling. Still no sign of snow in the 10-day, but there's some sunshine on tap next weekend.

Welcome to GM, mtsoxfan!

It was neat getting Christmas wishes from the future yesterday via our Australian and Kiwi GMers. Thanks, fellas!

Seems like how kids act during the holidays is mostly a reflection on their parents...

No joy with the van yesterday, as it started right up with the first turn of the key. And the second one, and the third.:mad: So I pivoted to take advantage of a bit of dry weather, and got the oil and filter changed on the truck, touched up the tire pressure, and gave the interior and bed a good clean up. Pretty much set to go for next week.

Spotted a jar of green chili in the pantry, so started a batch of green chili chicken stew in the crock pot. Also found a big can of ortega chilis, so they got chopped up and thrown in for good measure. Garlic, onion, and a bit of ground ginger, too, for a hint of Thai. Might throw some sweetened coconut milk in later this morning for good measure.

Hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend...