New snow

/ New snow #51  
Nice day to go sleiging

8821E1AD-5895-447F-A074-CBE1B8A106BD.jpeg

E1B79F0B-EE67-47EF-88DF-3E2FA9DDD398.jpeg
B78F9F2D-5231-4C5A-AFD8-67935DDC9349.jpeg
E1B79F0B-EE67-47EF-88DF-3E2FA9DDD398.jpeg

/ New snow #52  
Yes. That's supposed to be the original blue. I guess I'm used to seeing the faded blue. :giggle:

I call it a 20 foot paint job--It looks good from 20 feet away. :cool:
It look darn nice in the photo let alone 20 feet away. That is the same phrase I used to describe the brush on paint job I did on my Ford 917L flail a couple of years ago. After 2 years, it's a 50 foot paint job.

/ New snow
Well, from the time of my last post, Mother nature has changed her mind and gave us a full blown blizzard.

/ New snow #54  
Well, from the time of my last post, Mother nature has changed her mind and gave us a full blown blizzard.
Sorry to hear that. It's sunny and 77 here. But I remember my days in the snow belt of Ohio. I don't miss it--Even at Christmas. ;)

If it's any consolation to you, we'll be 110 in the shade come July and August. :cry:

/ New snow #56  
No snow here since February. Most of the trees and bushes still have leaves. It hit 80 Christmas day. Supposed to be mid-80's today. I was going to cut grass but it's foggy now and will be too wet.

This photo was taken on the 22nd. You can see some of the trees and bushes in the background. New paint and many new parts on the Ford 3910.

View attachment 726549
Showroom condition. 👌

/ New snow #57  
If it's any consolation to you, we'll be 110 in the shade come July and August. :cry:
Don't forget to mention the humidity when it's 110 in the shade.
Here I have a balmy 3 with a wind-chill of -19.5 according to my weather station. It will get well over 100 in the summer, but "it's a dry heat" Humidity in the mid 20s to md 30s
Beautiful pictures and a really nice looking team.

/ New snow
Three hours of snow clearing today. -30 with a breeze. Note to all the guys who don't need cabs, I don't believe you. This stuff isn't cotton candy.

/ New snow #60  
Record snowfall for the month of December in the Sierra mountains - nearly 17 feet now, and it is still snowing. They had to close Interstate 80 on Saturday; as of this morning it is still closed. Traffic cameras show trees down across the road. Huge mess with all the big rigs piling up in parking lots in Nevada, not able to cross.