Kubota ZD6154 Chute Deflector

/ Kubota ZD6154 Chute Deflector #1  

kubotacres

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3560 HST
Has anyone purchased the Kubota operator chute kit? I can't find any reviews online Looking at purchasing for my ZD1011. I'm interested in some photos and opinions before committing. I have researched the ACS but like the setup of the factory one. Thanks.
Screenshot_20210629-201042.jpg

/ Kubota ZD6154 Chute Deflector
Well obviously everyone opts for the Advanced type chute.. After waiting over 6 months, the Kubota kit has arrived. I will give a review after Install for those who maybe interested in purchasing.
IMG_20220105_175631031.jpg

/ Kubota ZD6154 Chute Deflector #3  
I have one, works fine and seems like it will last. Including dealer install was 1/2 the price of electric with foot pedal control. If you used constantly I think the foot pedal would be better.

I have one, works fine and seems like it will last. Including dealer install was 1/2 the price of electric with foot pedal control. If you used constantly I think the foot pedal would be better.
Do you have any photos of it installed? The brackets holes are not in my deck as the manual shows it should be. The instructions aren't worth a dang and I'm hoping they didn't send me the wrong kit. I can't find hardly any photos online to assist.

/ Kubota ZD6154 Chute Deflector #5  
Will go to the barn tomorrow, or try to and get you photos, only mowed once with the zd before winter, and to be honest that last now was more like a drive, but had to do something when it arrived. So I "mowed" 5 of the 10 acres and put her in the barn.

Will look for you, happy to help if I can.

Will go to the barn tomorrow, or try to and get you photos, only mowed once with the zd before winter, and to be honest that last now was more like a drive, but had to do something when it arrived. So I "mowed" 5 of the 10 acres and put her in the barn.

Will look for you, happy to help if I can.
Don't worry about it. They did send the correct kit but it's missing parts. I'll have to call Monday and get the missing parts shipped to me. Thanks

/ Kubota ZD6154 Chute Deflector #7  
Could not get to barn today, had a downpour and everything turned to squish. Understood on the missing parts but I'll still try to get you some pictures. You can see how my dealer set it up.

/ Kubota ZD6154 Chute Deflector #10  
Hope that helps, if you need something else specific, please let me know.