Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #143,861  
Morning all, 16 going up to 22, cold even for our area.
Wind making it hard to stay outside for any length of time.

Had another coworker get ill, a stroke this time. We are trying to find out how he is doing.

David - "list of 95 shortcomings" - are they all within reason?

Stay safe and well and warm today.
Finally got wife to start taking ornaments off of our very dried out Xmas tree.

The fine local liquors in Laos

IMG_2282.JPG

James Bond Island - Thailand
IMG_2497.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #143,862  
Morning all! 2f here going to 9f. Working on jigsaw puzzle and keeping the stove going. I have a good size cord project going with 50 items ordered and around 35 close to done. (pic of prototype attached. tails are shorter on final copies.) I can only due 5 or so a day as it really kills my arthritis in the hands. Put me down for just shy of 64 in the age list.
Hope everyone stays safe,warm and healthy!
IMG_9984.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #143,863  
Nice work mpham

/ Good morning!!!! #143,864  
Toppop my team is VT in the ACC and we are starting over

/ Good morning!!!! #143,865  
27F and totally clear. Lows at 32F or better for the next few days. So that means the mini horses can take care of their own ice breaking.

I realized I made a mistake on the coffee price at McDonald's because it is $2.53 out the door for a large cup.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,866  
Good morning! It was 9° at the house when we got up this morning. Supposed to get to 23° today.

House felt cool this morning, gas well must have stuck overnight, the furnace was off. But fortunately, I had been up about 2:30 AM for a nature call, and decided to add wood to the wood burner, that helped. Turned on the electric baseboard heat as a back up. Sitting there eating breakfast and the furnace came on. Sweet.

Looking through the local news this morning, seems the county I live in has an extremely high death rate from Covid, 2.4%. Higher than Ohio, US, and the world.

Today is starting off VERY quiet at work. Actually hope it stays that way.

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #143,868  
27F and totally clear. Lows at 32F or better for the next few days. So that means the mini horses can take care of their own ice breaking.

I realized I made a mistake on the coffee price at McDonald's because it is $2.53 out the door for a large cup.
Been hammer time on the troughs here for a few weeks.

Some of our horses just don't like to use the auto-waterers.

Sigh.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,869  
Drew, you’re the renter that landlords dream of, can pay the rent and is responsible.
Around me there are a few rentals where houses are broken up into 2 or 3 apartments, seems when people move out they have a large dumpster full of crap left behind and repairs to make.

12° low, now 20° and sunny.

/ Good morning!!!! #143,870  
17°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 48°. Not nearly as bad as some of you guys.

Made dinner last night, cleaned up, did a few things around the house, and was in bed by 8:30 last night. I was just tired. Feel much more rested today.

Mostly_, we've talked about going back to do a rafting trip, but just haven't made it back out there. It does kind of feel like one of those bucket list things.

I have another friend who recently bought property on the west coast of The Big Island, David. They spent the recent holidays there. The husband (also named Dave) was lamenting on Facebook yesterday about having to chip hard packed ice and snow off his driveway now that they're back in Colorado.