Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #1  

BakoJ

Tractor
2021 LS MT2 25S
Hi there. Has anyone here added a bolt on cutting edge to the FEL of this machine? The bucket has five bolt holes and is 54" which is smaller than anything I'm finding online or locally.

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #2  
Great question - I'm looking for the same for my 72" bucket. I "think" I've seen mention that its sold thru the LS dealer but couldn't find any info on it.

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #3  
Piranha Tooth bar? seems to come in any size you could want. Quick search showed Titan cutting edges in 72 and 66 inch lengths.

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #4  
check with your LS dealer, I have a MT240 with the 66" bucket and I purchased an LS cutting edge for it, comes with the bolts and mounts in the factory bucket holes. For ref, my invoice is:
LST - Blade Kit - Bucket Edge 66, Item 40381448, cost was $256 in 2020.

There used to be a good video of it on youtube, but that video is unfortunately private and unavailable.

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #5  
I have 2 tractors with a standard toothbar and one with a pirahna, The pirahna is better for digging , clearing brush , and removing small trees. The standard bars also work well and are great for loading or moving things with a chain.

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #6  
https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...d-Tooth-Bar-for-Tractor-Buckets-p/eta-wtb.htm

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL
Thanks for the links. Both the Pirahna and EA look pretty good.

Does anyone else's dealer charge 3x what I see online for LS parts? My dealer wanted over $1000 for a one sided, bolt-on edge.

Last edited:
   / Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #8  
Thanks for the links. Both the Pirahna and EA look pretty good.

Does anyone else's dealer charge 3x what I see online for LS parts? My dealer wanted over $1000 for a one sided, bolt-on edge.
Some do for sure, I dont mind paying a little more to buy local ,but 4 times the cost of online is crazy.I called a local dealer to get an oil filter for my 2538 , Told me 100 dollars. Online was 12.

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #9  
I purchased one through my dealer when I bought the tractor new. Its a skid steer type with replaceable teeth. They drilled the each side of the bucket for the mounting system. It does not use the pre-drilled holes that LS has on the bucket. The tooth bar is produced by NAI and cost me $360 installed about a year ago.

https://northamericanimplements.com/collections/buckets/products/tooth-bar

/ Cutting edge for LS MT2 25S FEL #10  
I ordered one from my dealer for $205. and been waiting on it and my backhoe thumb for 6 months now.