First Time Tractor Purchase TYM? or something else?

/ First Time Tractor Purchase TYM? or something else? #11  
See my post in Kioti sub. May help.

/ First Time Tractor Purchase TYM? or something else? #12  
I'm looking to buy a tractor for the first time. I have been looking around. I have consider Badboy 4025, RK37, RK25. I think I want either T474 or T494. It has the Kukje engine which is mechanical fuel injection. The engine it self does not require all of the computer electronics for it to run. It's a simpler engine. Since this is my first barbecue I would love some input if anybody has experiences with this tractor or TYM in general. Also in suggestion of alternates to T474 or T494.

thanks
Neighbor bought a used TYM 48 HP I think it is with cab. Happy with it. I have seen good TYM ratings and TYM bought Branson and my guess as to why was to get into their engine lineup featuring Branson's Cummins engine licensing. That engine (B3.3 NA) is one of the reasons I bought my 6530 back in 2007...been bullet proof 100%.

/ First Time Tractor Purchase TYM? or something else? #13  
If you are looking for a tractor with the Kukje and few electronics to fail it... have you looked at Branson? I was on the LS bandwagon, until I joined a forum as a lurker on it, and a Branson forum... the LS forum is riddled with DPF and electrical issues. The Branson guys just post up how they use their tractors. I wasn’t even considering Branson until two months into monitoring those groups. I too like the Kukje powerplant...

/ First Time Tractor Purchase TYM? or something else? #15  
We have been looking at tractors for a few weeks and the only brand I've heard serious negatives about is Kubota. Particularly the B 3350. The model has been replaced, but Kubota has left the buyers of the 3350 blowing in the wind. I won't even consider a tractor brand that did what Kubota to the buyers of that tractor. How do I know if the tractor I buy from them might be the next 3350 and I am left hanging. Check out Good Works Tractor on YouTube post about the worst tractors. The guy is still a John Deere and Kubota fan, but I would have dropped Kubota like a hot rock over the 3350,

/ First Time Tractor Purchase TYM? or something else? #16  
A link would be helpful otherwise your info doesn't have much meaning.
Here is one of the latest.

/ First Time Tractor Purchase TYM? or something else? #18  
Here is one of the latest.
And I was actually referring to several FB groups for each brand. But that is an example of what turned me off a bit

/ First Time Tractor Purchase TYM? or something else? #19  
And I was actually referring to several FB groups for each brand. But that is an example of what turned me off a bit
Just did a Google search on regen problems entering Kubota Regen Problems, then John Deere, New Holland, LS etc and they have had regen problems, particularly in the first few years after the Tier IV Final standards in 2014. Just about all of them have been cleared up now.

/ First Time Tractor Purchase TYM? or something else?
If you are looking for a tractor with the Kukje and few electronics to fail it... have you looked at Branson? I was on the LS bandwagon, until I joined a forum as a lurker on it, and a Branson forum... the LS forum is riddled with DPF and electrical issues. The Branson guys just post up how they use their tractors. I wasn’t even considering Branson until two months into monitoring those groups. I too like the Kukje powerplant...
thanks for the input. I'll take a look into it.