Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,651  
67°F and .05 inches rain

Off to Konaside this morning. Pick up new pressure washer at Lowes and a quick visit to Costco.

Tonight was supposed to be Lobster night at our favorite spot in Hilo but lobster has been cancelled. Keeping the reservation anyway.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #152,652  
75F and mostly cloudy @ 13:00, calling for a high of 91F today ... likely around 18:00. Possibility of a stray severe thunderstorm this afternoon.

toppop,

Glad to hear you are hanging in there and making progress. Keep at it ... (y)

Rich,

Yes - we finally got some rain earlier today. Woman says She heard the thunder, I slept though it. Dirt in the flower bed is dark and wet and there is some standing water out in the low spots of the driveway.

LWS reports 0.28" since midnight. That's a start ... but we really need a lot more. In the meantime, it will keep the lawn green ... at least for a bit.

Got an email from UPS that the replacement cultivator is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

More potting of bare root plants on the agenda for today. Woman says She is clearing the kitchen island for "industrial-scale planting" ... :LOL:

That may require a trip up with the dump cart to get more screened compost. Probably should do that while it's still reasonably cool out.

Should run the garbage up to the cans at the road while I'm at it.

Need to dole out meds for the coming week first though.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, productive, and safe Tuesday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #152,653  
interesting that while I'm working on a graveyard database project, another member with access to satellite data sent this, allegedly taken this morning.
This is what I've been mowing. My family is in the far back left. Oldest graves in foreground. Lot of empty spaces. But most have folks buried there, headstone or not.
Last quote we got on that dying ancient tree in front was $8500 with multiple bucket trucks to protect the nearby gravestones. We are looking for more quotes for sure.

it's a peaceful place, to the left is the Middletown Grange fairgrounds. Grange Fair is in August, always good to go though I wonder what equipment the local dealers will bring when they have
little or nothing on their lots. I admit I'm not into tents with cows and pigs and flies. But I love the top winning veggies, and the contests for who can grow the ugliest whatever. The rubber chicken dinner I won't order again but usually there's something good to eat.

If you haven't made arrangements on where you are going to pop up daisies, always best not to leave that up to others to guess at. Write it down...
where, what kind, casket, urn, if open body casket your favorite Jimmy Buffet shirt to be buried in.
Put it in an envelope, sealed if need be, and give it to your executor. Even more important when that's your wife. Surviving spouses can get ganged up on by next gen,
best to have it written down.

Attachments

• graveyard July 2022.JPG
    graveyard July 2022.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 73
   / Good morning!!!! #152,654  
If you haven't made arrangements on where you are going to pop up daisies, always best not to leave that up to others to guess at. Write it down...
where, what kind, casket, urn, if open body casket your favorite Jimmy Buffet shirt to be buried in.
Put it in an envelope, sealed if need be, and give it to your executor. Even more important when that's your wife. Surviving spouses can get ganged up on by next gen,
best to have it written down.
Probably have a green funeral...no casket, just a shroud.
My stepdaughter's best friend's mother went the assisted suicide route (she had pancreatic cancer) and a green funeral. Reckon she went out on her own terms...

/ Good morning!!!! #152,655  
Viking funeral for me!

Looting and pillaging (of the estate) to follow.

88 and raining here.

Recovering from the weekend average of 4.6 miles with the weed whacker. Yeah...that's right. Was a multi-shirt day, both days, and the mind needed clearing.

Hope all that are ailing, get better, soonest.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,656  
Looting and pillaging (of the estate) to follow.

The mightiest being the IRS

/ Good morning!!!! #152,660  
re: -.1 BEF

Looks sub-divided and ready for sale,
that would sure generate a whole lot of annoyed ghosts. They will be waiving their documents for lifetime perpetual care.
It's all on an ancient somewhat hidden grid of alpha and numerics.

Older section is to right.
To allow easier access by visitors, when graveyard was expanded, they set up a series of small roads. I will reside on the last road to the left, closer corner
Nice picture Buckeye, shows how the Fall leaf colors can be pretty

Last edited: